Pure Blue Japan

midnight

tried the xx-011 yesterday. incredibly tight/tapered legs with a regular top block. too skinny in the legs imo, even though they fit mine, just looks odd. leg twist is programmed.

Yeah my pair has some extreme leg twist, but it's all good, makes them a bit more interesting. The tightness doesn't concern me too much, should stretch out a lot, my xx-005s did...a shitload.

Yeah my pair has some extreme leg twist, but it's all good, makes them a bit more interesting. The tightness doesn't concern me too much, should stretch out a lot, my xx-005s did...a shitload.

my xx-007 as well. i would always buy them with a perfect fit in raw, because they stretch as much as they shrink, imo.

After soaking my left leg twist wrapped all the way around my leg in my xx11's , crazy. It almost looks like they were stitched wrong

Mine were super tight to begin with, but are giving out . Not nearly as quickly as my 007s though, the denim doesnt have any real slubbiness to speak of

i seriously love pbjs so much. ive bought so much denim in the past 5 years it's not even funny. My 005/007's are my absolute favorite cut.

I really wanna try the modified 005's by BIG. Can anyone who has them tell me a little more on how they fit ?

Anyone know if the PBJ store in Harajuku carries raw pairs of the XX-009? They only carried one wash jeans last time I visited.

they only had one wash in all of their cuts, except maybe the A-001? didn't check that one. even the xx-011's were one wash. i was there two weeks ago, so i'm sure nothing has changed.

I really wanna try the modified 005's by BIG. Can anyone who has them tell me a little more on how they fit ?

I just sold my 005s because of the slightly too slim fit and I think a bit extreme for some (even me, and I have fairly skinny legs).

I loved the 005 denim though, and these 013 BiG collabs resolved every issue I had with the cut. The small increase in thigh dimension, the slightly more tapered leg make these a more 'neutral' cut, while still slim.

Rise is practically the same. Top stitch on the inseam is a nice change too. If you like the 005 but find them too snug or too flared below the knee, these are for you.

IMO, the 008. I briefly had a pair.

i have the 008, and i thought that it was the 005 cut with different denim.

Would someone with the 008 please take a picture so i can see what the fit looks like?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1802780#post1802780

dude, next time do your own research. i'm being nice cause you are a noob, but continuing to ask these sorts of questions without doing your own research won't get you any friends on here. all the info you asked for has been posted. read the thread, 225 pages isn't that bad for a superdenim thread.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1802780#post1802780

dude, next time do your own research. i'm being nice cause you are a noob, but continuing to ask these sorts of questions without doing your own research won't get you any friends on here. all the info you asked for has been posted. read the thread, 225 pages isn't that bad for a superdenim thread.

Sorry i understand completely, I searched 008 fit and found nothing. I'm not new to forums at all though. All of this denim stuff is very new to me though.

Sorry i understand completely, I searched 008 fit and found nothing. I'm not new to forums at all though. All of this denim stuff is very new to me though.

it's all good. i understand that the search function on here is essentially useless, because most of the useful search terms are too short for the search engine.

so trying to search for "008" isn't going to work. maybe someone else has figured out how to word searches properly (and if so they should start a thread that gets stickied) but i just resigned myself to reading all these threads in their entirety. yes that take a lot of time, obviously i am often not busy at work most of the time.

the only thread with sizing/fit info on the 1st page is the samurai thread, but even then if you want to see a pic you're going to have to read the thread.

it sort of sucks, but that's what we have to deal with to be able to get a good fit on difficult to find jeans that we have to order from an online source.

It's the 003, 006, and 009 that have a sort of 501-ish fit.

Agreed. Never had any of those models, and the 008 at the time I had them were looser than I liked. Looking at the size charts, the 003 or 006 is a closer cousin to the 501 for sure.

I suppose the 008s could be compared to an APC NS cut. 005s more like a Skull 5010 cut with less taper.

This thread needs to be bumped!

Found some pictures on my girlfriends memory card I don't think I ever posted. I'm pretty sure I never posted fit pics after the first soak. So for anyone considering a pair hope this helps cause they are great jeans...PBJ 007 size 33 after a long hot soak and hang dry. I'm around 6'3" 175-180lbs. Forgot how dark these were.

DSCN0539.jpg

DSCN0541.jpg

They continue to shrink after the first couple washes/soaks, but always stretched in the waist in no time. Fit as of a few months ago.

DSCN0867.jpg

and a few she took in sunlight before the snow hit the ground.

IMG_6874.jpg

IMG_6883.jpg