Think that's what I meant...

Just a shirt use an extra layer, shirt and blazer no extra layer or maybe a wool sweater underneath the blazer...

You might get drenched in it because I think 500 dwr isn't that high. The coat is made for dry windy weater with some DWR.

Good news is that the coreloft is dry within hours

yeah isaora stuff has weird sizing for the tops and jackets, at least for me

pants are not so much a problem though since i usually go up 1 size and wear them slouched slightly, so whatever "fit block" is irrelevant

1109_DogpatchWarehouseSale.jpg

On Saturday, December 1st from 0900 - 1800h PST, we’re hosting our annual sample sale, formerly known as the 3rd Street Sale. This year we kicked it up a notch and renamed it the Dogpatch Warehouse Sale. We’ve been hard at work to make this our biggest sale to date! We're closing down 22nd Street in front of TAD HQ to host workshops all day and showcase products from neighbors and friends including DODOcase, Rickshaw Bags, Mission Workshop, Taylor Stitch, Betabrand, Cedar Cycling and Mobilized. Click here for more info.

Edited by scamster

Got my eyes on a Monitor Jacket by arc'teryx veilance.. in XS, has anyone here had experience with this jacket? is it cut slim? i'm only around 5"9 so would it look too long?

http://veilance.arct...onitor-SFT-Coat

I have the FW11 monitor coat, i'm 5'9, and it sits just above my knees. I have a Small from that season, the jacket is cut like an overcoat and as such, I can layer heavily or fit a blazer underneath. It's my go to jacket whenever it is pouring rain.

http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Wild-Things-Men-s-Customizable-Insulight-Jacket_10214964_10208_10000001_-1_#configurator/0/

Moosejaw is offering a customizable tech jacket.

Not sure about the fit or anything, but the materials available are pretty good. Customized tech jacket for under $400 seems like a pretty good deal.

^^^yeah they're selling quickly too. i passed since it hurts my feelings that outlier made their buttonholes functioning. what about us long-torsoed dudes with stumpy arms???

edit - anybody check out the tech blazer that mcnairy did for gq x the gap?

calling myself out here, i went with my instinct and bought it (outlier) anyway. it's a nice piece and sleeves are close enough, will try to post a fit pic at some point.