something interesting from Epaulet:

that is interesting but I never could really understand the point of these tech blazers types because they all utterly fail once you step inside...it's a formal design (double breasted blazer) that you can't wear in even a psuedo-formal situation...

....hell, I'd wear Acronym blazers in a pseudo formal situation and at the same time shoot them one of those looks while doing so !

I work for the government but would have not qualms about donning one ( not the Epaulet on I hasten to add ).

Just waiting on my ACR blazer to arrive any day now in fact...

the veilance isogon jacket is the best summer jacket i have ever owned. it's lightweight, keeps me dry in everything except serious/prolonged downpours, and it really, truly breathes.

so awesome to have a jacket to wear in the summertime if it seems like it will rain that doesn't get all clammy.

i picked mine up in the Inventory sale, and was strongly considering getting the teal one too to have as a backup until someone grabbed it and saved me some loot.

that is interesting but I never could really understand the point of these tech blazers types because they all utterly fail once you step inside...it's a formal design (double breasted blazer) that you can't wear in even a psuedo-formal situation...

jackets are casual wear. if you were going to a place where jackets were appropriate/mandatory, i'd hope you had the sense to know whether a tech one was a good idea

Nice interesting colour Shadow Project Raso-R Stealth Jacket on THAT site for sale right now in size Large ( more like regular medium )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stone-Island-Shadow-Jacket-Size-L-/190730348889?pt=DE_Herren_Jacken_Mäntel&hash=item2c686a2959#ht_500wt_1413

Not my size so hope someone here goes for it.

More like Desert strike stealth !

yall r trippin those cons r fire

only thing i dont like is the branding

other than that theyre very similar to dem stan smiths silhouette-wise

shouldve just switched dat cons logo with 3stripes

....hell, I'd wear Acronym blazers in a pseudo formal situation and at the same time shoot them one of those looks while doing so !

I work for the government but would have not qualms about donning one ( not the Epaulet on I hasten to add ).

Just waiting on my ACR blazer to arrive any day now in fact...

Agree with this 100% (down to the "work for the government" bit, although it's a different government.

^ I have this, very nice and will keep you warm throughout most of the winter without the need for much additional layering.

Slightly formal looking though so keep that in mind.

Those HTM chukkas have not been released yet. The grey pair above was shown alongside the initial Flyknit launch but are a fall12 release. Think the grey's are fantastic but not so sure about the l.blues in that hb preview. Not the best fall colour imho.

Oh sup techninj heads!

A little more tech and maybe a little less fashion...

Picked up a Marmot Super Mica for backpacking/camping. Probably wear it on days that it's pouring too. My good friend has one and likes it well enough. I trust his opinion and picked one up. Freakin 9oz jacket packed with goodness. The pit zips and abrasion patches on the shoulders and hips do it for me. Also read tons of positive testimonials on the water/weatherproof performance.

My only gripe is the branding, but I can deal.

• Micro-Stitched and 100% Seam Taped - for maximum waterproof protection
  • Gale-Force Hood with Reinforced Brim
  • ERG Hood Adjustment System
  • Water-Resistant CF Zipper
  • PitZipsâ„¢ with Water Resistant Zippers
  • Pack Pocketsâ„¢ with Water-resistant Zippers
  • Duralite Zonal Reinforcements
  • Asymmetric Cuffs with Velcro Adjustment
  • Integrated Cooling Vents
  • Reflective Logos
  • Elastic Draw Cord Hem - For Adjustability in Serious Weather
  • Angel-Wing Movementâ„¢ - Allows Full Range of Motion in Arms so Jacket Doesn't Ride Up

Marmot_Super_Mica_Mens_Black_Jacket.jpg

PS there is a LARGE left for $117 shipped if anyone is interested.

http://www.travelcountry.com/ EXTRA10 code for 10% off

nice jacket.... i have been eyeing this http://marmot.com/products/minimalist_jacket

anyone have the outlier vest? wondering about using it as a layering piece underneath veilance field jacket to be able to wear it a little deeper into the winter.

i've got this and actually do use it under my veilance field jacket. works well... keeps me warm but that's just tested in vancouver winters