Alexander Wang X H&M

Mixed emotions about any footwear that H&M puts out. 

Had the x MMM hightops and they felt like I had planks of wood for soles–albeit that the planks were dipped in semi-hard urethane, they felt horrible nonetheless.

Anyone here have experience with Rick Owens DRKSDHW Parkas? only I quite like the look of one but fear I might be throwing my money away, are they actually any good in Wintry inclement weather.

I have the horn for a fishtail parka you see, so other than the Diagonal R from a couple of years ago from SISP I have no idea.

Any/all help appreciated.

Anyone here have experience with Rick Owens DRKSDHW Parkas? only I quite like the look of one but fear I might be throwing my money away, are they actually any good in Wintry inclement weather.

I have the horn for a fishtail parka you see, so other than the Diagonal R from a couple of years ago from SISP I have no idea.

this season's is thin but heavy and fairly flimsy feeling

At the end of the day, it's woven fabric (wool, in this iteration); not really going to compare to leather etc-

Did you get a pre-release though? You mentioned having them for a couple of weeks, and I thought they just dropped on the 9th. Should have this tag:

Nike-Flyknit-Trainer-Chukka-FSB-Sage-Sag

aww lame, i didn't think there was any difference except in color from the grey/black and the sage ones from last week.  I may need to grab a pair of these now (not really)...  sounds like a potential candidate for some neverwet :D

I ordered mine a few weeks ago when the black and speckle grey came out, they don't have that tag and are definitely not any kind of water resistant haha :)

I wonder if there are any other significant differences, are the white or khaki ones DWR as well?

Edited by jbob24

aww lame, i didn't think there was any difference except in color from the grey/black and the sage ones from last week.  I may need to grab a pair of these now (not really)...  sounds like a potential candidate for some neverwet :D

I ordered mine a few weeks ago when the black and speckle grey came out, they don't have that tag and are definitely not any kind of water resistant haha :)

I wonder if there are any other significant differences, are the white or khaki ones DWR as well?

http://crepprotect.com

They don't look near as good on foot as they do off, I think.

the sage ones look like shit though!

50F6F4F9-37B8-4055-8683-B439247D11E0_zps

I think they look fine.. However, I'm still on the hunt for an unraped priced of the white colorway. sz 8.5

Edited by Flipflop214

If you are talking about the Exploder parka that's been DRKSHDW-ed, I'd like to think that it is warm enough.

More often that not, that last bit of mind control is enough for people for our sort. Haha.

Dammit, where's sz 8.5?! Fak shit fak

Darkside Initiative got a shipment of the white and olive chukka fsb's, did you check with them about availability? I think theyre only taking email/phone orders or in store purchase, nothing about sizing/availability online.

Darkside Initiative got a shipment of the white and olive chukka fsb's, did you check with them about availability? I think theyre only taking email/phone orders or in store purchase, nothing about sizing/availability online.

I bought my olive pair there. Steve tried to get me a pair of the white CW but they were all spoken for already. Oh wells.

New startup, Ninox, dropping some Schoeller WB400 and Primaloft pieces in their first collection. Work friendly Schoeller anyone?

http://www.ninox.cc/collections/fw14

Dolphinski - thanks for the shout out.

My name is Greg Casals, and I'm one of the co-founders of NINOX.  It is our first season, and we have some cool stuff we will be releasing over the next year including pants and shirts, in addition to more jackets using all kinds of fantastic performance fabrics in a modern aesthetic. If there are ever any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact me directly. We are always looking for ideas, so if there is anything you guys would like to see, we would love to hear about it.

If you are talking about the Exploder parka that's been DRKSHDW-ed, I'd like to think that it is warm enough.

More often that not, that last bit of mind control is enough for people for our sort. Haha.

i've tried that thing on in archives. isn't there one in every size just sitting there? on same page as you; confident it'll take inclement winter type weather just fine.

The Apprentice UK's second episode the other night gave the groups the task of creating a piece of "Wearable technology" to pitch to a few stores. I figured it could at least lead to some interesting discussions on the show.

Needless to say, one group stuck solar panels on a jacket (one candidate commented that she didn't want the panels on the exterior, fucking lol) to facilitate charging your phone. Whilst the others lodged a camera in a jumper. 

bbc_t_apprenticec151014.jpg

Received the Flyknit SFBs from Darkside Initiative today (had to email them). Wore em in the rain and found myself slipping more than usual  <_<. Lets see if the soles get better after a few more wears.

My one criticism of that sole design (and it's the same on the older SFBs) is that they're great on broken ground or natural terrain but the studs make for horrible traction in wet urban environments.

My one criticism of that sole design (and it's the same on the older SFBs) is that they're great on broken ground or natural terrain but the studs make for horrible traction in wet urban environments.

Felt like I was on an ice rink inside a restaurant hah. I'll be looking forward to the Roshes.

Also beware on any metallic surfaces in the street.

Edited by Redmau