Acronym.

Westbrook

On 4/26/2024 at 12:55 PM, TheLinfel said:

TL\DR - scam happened, I am upset, be aware of 
@dcl_maxhis instaebayhttps://www.reversible.com/user/dcl_max/listings

Another rant, but on me getting screwed on Reversible(ish):

Found this listing of p38  on reversible from user dcl_max .
After contacting him, he asked for direct payment with Alipay. Due to all feedback that he had on reversible page + eBay link and that he also on Sufu forum, I agreed and transferd fund to this wallet (I am an idiot, I know :) ).

telegram-cloud-photo-size-2-5285281369301311506-y.thumb.jpg.23425d0031a92fe4602b7328db17d206.jpg

He shipped, and even used acronym box to do so, but when we opened it, inside was some stinky rags that someday were grey sweatpants 
Idk why you did something like that, risking all your rep over some petty 2.3k usd, but still.

telegram-cloud-photo-size-2-5285281369301311450-y.thumb.jpg.d776e57426e9d8a0d4276bb339ef6404.jpgtelegram-cloud-photo-size-2-5285281369301311451-y.jpg.38a792214ce106474ced58c4ca5ad90d.jpg

After confronting him in the chat, he stated to act like he doesn't know anything, plead to his reviews, and after that trying to blame me in changing pants on delivery etc etc 

So yea, this is very stupid and bad situation for me and seems like there no way to get money back (or pants) and its my fault that I got myself into transferring fund to strangers on the internet, but this will be a lesson for someone else out there. 
Unless @dcl_max you willing to cooperate instead of blaming me, post and customs.

If so - please contact me in our DM on reversible and let's figure our shit out. 

Otherwise 

DO NOT BUY ACR from or be aware of fraud from 
@dcl_maxhis instaebayhttps://www.reversible.com/user/dcl_max/listings

update to this post, that I should been done few weeks ago 

After research, I came to conclusion that package got stolen somewhere in between me and dcl_max 
On my side, I have video of unboxing, but it was already out of the post office. There is no video of packing and sending pants from seller, but after considering all feedback, reviews and other circumstantial evidence I don't think that @dcl_max scammed

Pity,  I couldn't retrieve the pants after all, but that's live, I guess

Thanks @Yan90 for help with unban

On 6/2/2024 at 2:58 AM, TheLinfel said:

update to this post, that I should been done few weeks ago 

After research, I came to conclusion that package got stolen somewhere in between me and dcl_max 
On my side, I have video of unboxing, but it was already out of the post office. There is no video of packing and sending pants from seller, but after considering all feedback, reviews and other circumstantial evidence I don't think that @dcl_max scammed

Pity,  I couldn't retrieve the pants after all, but that's live, I guess

Thanks @Yan90 for help with unban

I m sorry for your loss @TheLinfel. Please let me know if anything I could help further. 

Posted (edited)

Did a search and didn't get any hits so pretty sure this hasnt been brought up for discussion before...

Looks like MSCHF is doing a collab release with acr... Not really feeling these myself, but have a look and see for yourselves.. like a bizzaro version of the AF1's, done in MSCHF's typical wavy style.

https://mschf.com/shop/super-normal-2-acronym-ag

Edited by strikethrough

deez nutz

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone tell me what J115-GT-EX sizing is like?

Typically L has been too small for me in previous Acronym purchases (size 42 jacket), but I just bought a J95-PL and it easily fits me in L.

18 hours ago, KEИROИYM said:

anyone has id on this safety glasses and link?!
wanna get a pair for doing gardening at home

UVEX Pheos protective glasses.

https://www.uvex-safety-shop.de/produkt/Gesamtkatalog/Augenschutz/Buegelbrillen/9192180_uvex-pheos-guard-Buegelbrille-aussen-kratzfest,-innen-dauerhaft-beschlagfrei?gv_refer=catsearch

Edited by unmen
add link

J1W-GT and SP38-M are back in full size runs. What were once quickly headed for being sold out creating the classic FOMO for those questioning whether or not to purchase are now back in full stock. ACRNM2.0 has officially arrived in full force. Can i get a restock of the good stuff please E? I’d like the J28K, J43K, J1AS, and J63PB. I don’t mind settling for MiC.