Acronym.

Westbrook

I don’t think P30 will sit, because as many times as it’s been released there’s still a lot of people trying to get a pair it seems. And even used MIC 1.1s are more expensive than they are on the MS since on second hand sites sellers are asking ridiculous prices. At least we have P44 to look forward to, and more P23As

852FB82D-73F3-4472-9A7A-8F2A5B3A0ADD.png

FE07A33C-477D-4804-93BD-7ABC9B972336.jpeg

F3DABBEC-4EB9-4232-85C6-BAAB062AE285.jpeg

Edited by hanzen1138

On 9/2/2022 at 9:13 AM, AvantSol said:

What are those boots?

Looks like one of the Rick Megatooth models but I'm not sure which one. That outsole pattern is pretty distinct but I could be mixing it up with another brand. 

Edited by nathan_

1 hour ago, Sureal said:

It would be great if the cuffs on the new P23A are removable like the ones on the P30A

Upcoming FW2223 P23A-DS will have the "new" QLQR waistband similar to the Coevo exclusive P30A-DS but non-removable cuffs, unfortunately

19 hours ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

So what date is the expected release of the trousers P30/P23? Materials too? 

The P30 already released on MS and sold out almost instantly together with the J1, COEVO might still have some pairs or atleast they did last time I checked.

Does anyone have the J1A-GTKR-BKS in hand? is it just blacker or different weight of gt? looks like it's almost as black as the ACG jackets used to be but still seems more charcoal than jet like the P30 or the aforementioned ACG jackets and I'm admittedly curious 

19 minutes ago, TEKsevenZERO said:

Does anyone know what/where the neck chain is available or designer details?

Prada. Can't remember the exact name of it, but if you search "Prada studded chain link necklace" you'll find it. Def a cool piece, too

45 minutes ago, yankees19032002 said:

No, the chain in the J1A-GTKR photos is not his usual Prada chain.

Its Bottega Veneta (https://www.mytheresa.com/euro_en/bottega-veneta-sterling-silver-chain-necklace-1539018.html?departmentgroup=WOMENSWEAR&catref=category)

Fun fact about E's old Prada chain: he bought it from Grailed lol. Seems to be this one to be exact. Dude sold so many J1 variations this year he bought the same necklace for double the price. 

Edited by yaboijojo