Acronym.

Westbrook

The new J28-GT looks a lot like Windstopper.

Any speculations about what the internal dropout panels are for? Keeping your thighs dry lmao?

E's really in love with that fisherman bucket hat design!

I miss the OG high collar.

Edited by jeddyhsu

11 minutes ago, jeddyhsu said:

Any speculations about what the internal dropout panels are for? Keeping your thighs dry lmao?

So hair won't go on your clothes when you giving someone a cut at the barbershop 

Edited by JoseRizal

2 hours ago, Orientalq said:

I have an irrational fear of wearing anything windstopper, as the fabric is literally as thin as paper. I've seen thicker DHL packing material than WS, even though it's obviously more durable. Maybe it's instinct...

Strange, but that shit is unbeatable and durable af. My 61ws is still  in like new cond after 3 years of daily use. Also it has pretty good breathability, so it can be worn even during summer time. 

-WS fabric: active shell ripstop windstopper ZAO or VEGA (don't remember the exact name) like on the J47A-WS, 61-WS, 25-WS etc.  (not like WS on J50, 58, 68, 46)  is the best fabric imo

Edited by Yan90

4 hours ago, NinjaGuyInToronto said:

To be honest, I much prefer it to GT in almost every way, and even though it's only water resistant, I still wear it as a rain coat a lot of the time.  

This! I know hard shells are sexy, but they are the least useful bit of kit in your pack. Unless you really spend time in the outdoors, soft shells and water resistant jackets > GT. 

Edited by Cornuto
Moar words

On 1/16/2021 at 12:07 PM, FelixRevolt said:

Sounds like the leg extenders are secured by Velcro on the jacket, so maybe a little Velcro is on the new pants....

I’ve had several coats with adjustable length and none fastened to the pants. Though I do have a cp coat with removable pants :D

But I don’t think attaching would work very well in motion because of changing geometries.

5 hours ago, beepy said:

I’ve had several coats with adjustable length and none fastened to the pants. Though I do have a cp coat with removable pants :D

But I don’t think attaching would work very well in motion because of changing geometries.

I agree here. It seems to have the added benefit of letting rain/precipitation run off below the front pants pocket and keeping that access point dry. I think back to some days when I was younger and the bottom of my pants would be wet, with the pocket area following in a close second.

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/berlin-berlin-announcement/

To mark Berlin Fashion week and in collaboration with the city of Berlin, we've created BERLIN, BERLIN, a weekend-long virtual celebration of the city.

We hooked up with some of the best artists, designers, musicians, and photographers in the city to produce exclusive mixes, fashion films, performance art, a mind-blowing AR exhibition, and more. Next weekend, from January 22 to 24, we'll have a lineup of content from Keinemusik, Sucuk und Bratwurst, Beinghunted, Acronym, Jonas Lindstroem, and Hamburger Bahnhof, to name just a few.

Could possibly "just" be an extension to the whole virtual SKY AND COLOUR art gallery or something different