Acronym.

Westbrook

Merry Christmas all you third-arming, jacket slinging, water repelling, urban special op agents.

For some reason, this produced a vision of a dirt-repelling, black Schoeller-clad ninja Santa Claus hurtling down someone's chimney... and his JacketSling® getting hung up on the damper.

Happy Xmas, Errolson & Michaela. Lawyer up.

Christmas tree & decorations are all packed away until next year.

Looking to see where i can get an XL hardshell ACR jacket at a sale price, no luck so far - nowhere here in the UK for one.

Any Webstores have any promotions.

Still shifting my SHADOW STEALTH -

Next up - S/S Acronym to look forward to. still eyeing up three garments from that collection.

help! i am in need of some beanie that can be worn during all year in mild climate (so summer/mid weight seems like obvious choice). the KR-H3 seems like a good pick but i had really bad luck buying beanies online last time and previous time and the time before. so i would like to know if you guys have some more fit pics or reviews on H3. is it thick? is it slouchy?

thanks in advance.

also if there are any recommendations let me know. naklin supply seems like realy nice value for money but i am not paying 125usd shipping on 40usd beanie (http://www.naklin.com/products/supply-beanie).

Unsolicited plug for a bricks-and-mortar Acronym retailer in the Netherlands: Concrete, at Papestraat 17, in Den Haag. They had both bags and clothing in stock last week, along with some add-on pouches and neck gaiters and stuff. A staffer named Gordon was very, very patient and courteous when my friend and I decided to try a bunch of Acronym on for size. Just a damned pleasant retail experience overall. Friend is determined to return for a DS-HD2 they had, as soon as he can eBay one of his children.

No affiliation with the store or its owners; was simply treated well there, and believe in passing on good joss.

Hey Misanthropod, had no idea you were in NL, let alone DH (my family is from there).

Any idea if they had a DS-J5 hanging around still?

I've been trying to get in touch with them but couldn't find an email and calling is a bit hard given the time difference.

Also, I have a mint DS-HD2 in M I could be persuaded to let go.

Posted · Hidden by ordo, January 17, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by ordo, January 17, 2013 - No reason given

got a pretty bad day today and it's almost a week since i contacted acr customer support about poor quality 3A bag i bought last year. this was not a first time contacting acr without any response. it's more than a year since i contacted them about their subnetmask's 'bug'. no response there too and no fix on their side.

so for all the non subnetmaskers let me introduce you to the way of previewing past and upcoming acr collections. chosen few can hate, but i am no longer going to support their policy (it's not just the customer support).

here we go.

1. google "acronym subnet-mask.de", switch to images

2. you will probably see a 3A-7 picture that is posted on fffound there, click it and go full size

3. you will get address: http://www.subnet-mask.de/_img_products/7/231/01.jpg and here comes trial and error

4. what matters is the number 7 - that is the number of collection, 14 is fw1213, 15 is ss13

5. the 231 number is product number. they grow with all the collection, for example products in ss13 start with number 542

6. 01.jpg is view number

7. so http://www.subnet-mask.de/_img_products/15/542/01.jpg is what is that you want to input to start browsing the ss13 collection

8. there is some software installed on the hosting server that helps a lot

9. have fun

01.jpg

I can appreciate that you have issues with Acronym and can understand your frustration but this is not the way to go about dealing with your problems. If anyone wishes to know what danii posted then PM him but we can't leave this on the site for Google to index.

i was thinking negrep from the members but deletion? with all the respect to the moderator i was not describing anything illegal and you can confirm with the authority that i have reported this 'bug' a year ago. i am not an it guy but i can fix than in admin panel of my hosting configuration with one click.

posted here for the people not for google, but if this is the way to play, there are better ways how to have this info indexed.

Random question: I've seen two versions of the PL-J1, one with a hood and one without that has a more asymmetrical zip. It looks like the hooded one is FW10. What season is the non-hooded version from? Any differences in terms of quality or anything? I guess it would be harder to wear the hooded one as an inner layer.

is there an archive of the music from the acr collections?

here are two links to streaming audio on soundcloud

https://soundcloud.c...sets/slo_moagro

https://soundcloud.c...-alien-sublevel

says "2002 in colab w. ACRONYM

cover illustration by STEPHEN PLATT"

was this from the "Acronym First Edition" box set?

Edited by Vampyrvargfesten