Acronym.

Westbrook

Pretty sure Haven picked up almost everything last season except the S-J30 and the womenswear pieces. Just because you weren't around to watch it all sell out in September doesn't mean it wasn't there. Also no hate but even ACR only has XL's left at this point, coming in at the tail end of the season and critiquing stores selections is pretty dumb.

this

It's not a critique of Haven as so much a statement of fact that their selection doesn't have everything. I was perhaps a bit harsh but didn't mean to turn this into a bash (or defend) Haven topic. It was a response to the idea that the havenshop is a complete replacement for ordering direct from acronymn and unfortunately it's not. (And a bit

Back to the original point: Acronymn does offer shipping for US/Canada via the European postal service but only "all orders and items up to 153 EUR". Perhaps if you contact them and request that service for your order they'll be willing to accomodate?

Their return policy is ruthless, but they're otherwise very competent and flexible people to deal with, in my experience. They also have some nice storewide sales from time to time.

They don't typically include Acronymn in their storewild sales, do they? I did ask during the Boxing Day sale and was told it wasn't included, although they then offered a smaller discount instead (moreover they didn't have my size in stock)

Whoa, whoa. Wasn't meant as a critique at all. If it came across that way I sincirely apologize. You're entirely right that they had a huge selection, and for quite some time, I just wasn't into the brand at that point. (Or didn't understand the appeal.) no hate for Haven here. Quite the contrary.

For Sale: Acronym 3A-5TS messenger bag in perfect condition, like new!!!

Use for several times. The set includes flysheet and zip package.

Item is located in Russia (Moscow). Shipping everywhere.

Payment by PayPal

600USD + shipping

Edited by 4exohte

Not a fan of Haven's pricing, I think ACR direct + brokerage fees is still cheaper. Selection across brands is impressive though

Based on my recent experience I found ACR direct to be almost $200 more expensive, after shipping + brokerage + duties, than the Haven Shop quoted price. It's not the best fit though; i won't be buying ACR if they don't offer XS :angry:

Edited by SuE