Acronym.

Westbrook

Could Hanon have not found a model who actually fit the jackets? The J29a looks awful in their pics. Can't wait for mine to get here, even if the arrival of 90ËšF days already means I won't be wearing it much for the next few months.

Could Hanon have not found a model who actually fit the jackets? The J29a looks awful in their pics. Can't wait for mine to get here, even if the arrival of 90ËšF days already means I won't be wearing it much for the next few months.

You mean NittyGritty right? Hanon always uses stock acrnm pictures.

The NG model is indeed very bad, he makes everything look like utter shyt. The younger guy which sometimes models for them is a lot better though but that older dude....

GT-J29A was not offered in standard black ???

whoever is getting one, please post pics... !

do the sleeves have to be separately removed each time you take off the jacket?

or is there a clip/velcro to hold it into place altogether?

GT-J29A was not offered in standard black ???

whoever is getting one, please post pics... !

do the sleeves have to be separately removed each time you take off the jacket?

or is there a clip/velcro to hold it into place altogether?

AFAIK the sleeves are separate, the velcro lets you adjust the length. Will confirm when mine arrives.

Was worried there for a bit that I would be too late for the shirts (seeing as how fast Hanon shifted them).

The GT-J29A looks great, but not for me, however, would mind if the sold the GT-SL2 separately as well, like ss12 DS-SL1s.

CH-J31 in Petrol also sweet, but currently finances aren't playing ball. Ah well, happy with the shirts.

I love the GT-J29A, but I do not have any money right now and It is too small for me, a great innovative design, love the way ACR lab are pushing the boundaries in construction and integration.

I would have loved the shirt too but unsure how the 60cm would fit

Hoping that loose BDU shorts might surface again sometime too in the coming generations

I also think that the CH-J31 is a grower too and clean asymmetry will be a future classic.

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

Man !!! I'd like to open the package. I wonder what's in the package.

It's the P9-CH/Energear Petrol.

The petrol colour looks great in real life, it also has this very very light shimmer over it which works really well and is almost unnoticeable. The Schoeller WB-400 Energear feels great, it's like wearing pyjama's!

I'm sceptic towards the function of energear but it's a nice show-off feature.

The softness of the fabric is something in between cotton and soft-shell, works better for the side zips as they aren't that constrained by the stiffness of the cotton fabrics of my other P9's and it drapes nice when wearing.

Will be my every-day pants with some black sneakers and a black/white tee!

It did get me extra bummed out that the J27 from last seasons wasn't produced in Petrol due to some production errors. It would have looked great on GT-Paclite.

Edited by shadows

Ah, then a few came through after all.

" There were unfortunately several fabric problems with the Norton Gore Tex fabric for your style so your item will NOT be available in Petrol grey color but only in black color."

Thanks for making me even more bummed out Fasttimes haha!

Edited by shadows

3XDRY is/has moisture-management and a cooling effect.

So you should be ok during the summer but eventually any fabric will be to hot if the temps. rise too much.

So depending on the normal max. temps. in your summer climate it will be ok or to hot. Also depends of the humidity in the air off course as 30degrees feels different with high humidity from 30degrees with low humidity.

3XDRY is/has moisture-management and a cooling effect.

So you should be ok during the summer but eventually any fabric will be to hot if the temps. rise too much.

So depending on the normal max. temps. in your summer climate it will be ok or to hot. Also depends of the humidity in the air off course as 30degrees feels different with high humidity from 30degrees with low humidity.

thanks, I'll try it!

If it's the same fabric as the DS-J5, it's going to be a heavier fabric than cotton or linen, and the fact that it's black means it'll absorb heat, so bear both of those in mind. The short sleeve shirt looks interesting though; if it's still around next month I might pick one up.

Want my J29A to get here!