Acronym.

Westbrook

First day with my WS-J25 yesterday after a long winter, felt so light. The only summer jacket I will ever need. However I can't shake the fear I will poke/rip a hole through the thin fabric. Has it happened to anyone?

Heard of a case on twitter, I think maybe due to the stowing process, the fabric itself seems pretty robust otherwise. On mine there's hardly any signs of wear after a year of constant use, only that it's wetting out in the heavy tropical rain, time for a reproof.

Heard of a case on twitter, I think maybe due to the stowing process, the fabric itself seems pretty robust otherwise. On mine there's hardly any signs of wear after a year of constant use, only that it's wetting out in the heavy tropical rain, time for a reproof.

How do you reproof?

You can put in in the washing machine and then the dryer to re-activate the DWR layer.

If that doesn't work anymore your can re-apply a DWR layer by buying the stuff and putting it on your jacket.

Anyone know what sneakers E is wearing with the P9-CH?

I thought they were Vans Old Skool first because of the toe cap and sole but they don't have the logo on the side but some nice paneling. Would be great if someone knows, really like the clean look of those.

The flash of my iPhone f'ed up the colour.

It's the olive drab colour from SS12, first appearance of the P9 (http://www.acronym.de/product.php?id=481). But even those stock photo's don't show the real colour, they come close but it has a hint of brownish/tan through it.

And the green one is darker, true olive i would say in real life. Funny enough the black and petrol came out perfect.

Just a headsup for anyone wanting to buy from HAVEN in Canada http://shop.havenshop.ca/collections/acronym

You can get 15% discount using the code: " spring30 " on checkout !

- BTW I am in no way connected to Haven - just wanted to share the love you know ? makes ACR even tastier now the ss13 is up for sale too !

Just a headsup for anyone wanting to buy from HAVEN in Canada http://shop.havensho...ections/acronym

You can get 15% discount using the code: " spring30 " on checkout !

- BTW I am in no way connected to Haven - just wanted to share the love you know ? makes ACR even tastier now the ss13 is up for sale too !

I don't think it gives you 15% off…I think it's a discount for $30 off. (Unless there's a bunch of stuff that doesn't apply.)

TILAK FW1314 will see new/recut ODIN model - very much like P9 using ventile ;)!!!

And only like three times cheaper. :D

Also a nice insulator vest... I wonder if ACR will ever do a vest again.