Acronym.

Westbrook

I know bagjack and acronym bags are similar but not identical as have owned each

Does anyone else find it a bit weird (and quite sad) that there are people who own Acronym items without knowing much about the brand?

Does anyone else find it a bit weird (and quite sad) that there are people who own Acronym items without knowing much about the brand?

Or are we just a bit weird because we care so much? haha

If you are just getting to know Acronym I can understand that you don't know about Errolsons other work and his history (Burton).

But the least thing you can do is just read this topic, everything is covered there.

What we also must not forget! Acronym isn't a one man show.

Michaela, Sarnai, Johanna, Robin etc.

Don't forget that at this level of garment design/manufacturing a lot happens and can differ at fabric/technology level.

Two garments might initially look the same but it's what's under the hood that matters.

Using fancier/pricier fabric & hardware and possibly even manufacturing techniques results in a more expensive garment.

Hey dimboy

We all don't want to know erlsons inside leg measurement

I only know what I've read on there site and not much more info on the web

Apart from this fine place

If by your own admission you know little about Acronym, then a better approach might be to come in and ask questions that are not essentially accusations. People are more than happy to share information but when you create an antagonistic situation, you set yourself up to be attacked which just craps up the thread.

GT-J17

l_01.jpg

vs. tilak skadru

21_Skardu_Electrblue.jpg

(colour difference + forcelockae)

same season as the GT-J17 there were two insulators (forgot the acronym) that i haven't seen anywhere in stock:

99-Svalbard_old.JPG

98_Island_old.JPG

tilak svalbard + island (acr were black and featured easy fastening loop)

It would be really nice to have somewhere to view a complete history of acronym collections. I know firmament has a lot of stuff still on the web if you know the model number and google it, but it would be great to just flip through an electronic lookbook or something, especially since I don't know all the model numbers. Anybody here able to put that together?

from my point of view the colour, the graphics and the brand statement are the extras you are paying for. it's like buying a t-shirt from some brand or from american apparel with much smaller pricetag. it's still a t-shirt right? it's same with the jackets, ipad circdiscovers, molle/pacs pouches or even madeinchina solar modules.

tilak is mostly for the domestic market and it's the most expensive one among it's competition, targeting hikers and even supporting mountain rescue team.

It would be really nice to have somewhere to view a complete history of acronym collections. I know firmament has a lot of stuff still on the web if you know the model number and google it, but it would be great to just flip through an electronic lookbook or something, especially since I don't know all the model numbers. Anybody here able to put that together?

stay tuned

Got a C.P. Company wool puffer yesterday. Short with a nice hood and collar. Not very tech but great construction and dark green color.

Also I saw a crazy Shadow Project jacket at Century 21 made from green felt-like material. I think it was a sample. I have a shitty iPhone pic I'll post later.