Acronym.

Westbrook

ordered the bagjack laptop cover and back pad for the 5TS...will report back when it arrives... I know the differences were briefly touched upon earlier in this thread but I find it hard to believe the laptop cover is ~100$ different.

The old version comes without all that stuff, the MKII comes with it.

Also for the kickstand to work correctly the older 5TS needs to be modified somewhat, an new inner pocket needs to be designed/produced for that.

So don't know how much use that back-pad will be for the older versions as I believe that is part of the kickstand feature.

yeah I have an old 5ts - new ones w/ the white and red are ugly as fuck imo.

not sure about kickstand shit but my old one stands straight up no problem right now, I'm not sure how heavy the backpad will be but I guess we'll see when it gets here.

e: pts8 pants showed up today... they feel great will take some shots later.

What shops are stocking the Womens stuff? Or hasn't that shipped yet? I want to get my girl that vest/jacket combo. Easily one of the sickest pieces I've ever seen.

Women's shipped in the same lot as mens.

Problem is that almost no shops bought it that I know of, not the usual suspects at least.

We got the women's cloak for our shop but that's it, searching for the vest/jacket combo myself too. Maybe a few Jap. retailers that got it but never seen any wmns stuff up at EU/USA retailers.

@cloud ugh jp retailers are priced out of this world!

That's just because of tex rules etc. I think.

The ACRNM items made in japan (like the KR-SM1) are normal price in Japan and more expensive over here because of import charges.

Don't know what the difference between Europe and USA is though.

WG is such a great guy.^