Acronym.

Westbrook

I would think the iPad to be a pretty tight/awkward fit in the E-J4ts? Any of the Suspensor systems are more suitable.

I wouldn't carry it in there regularly but it did the job on Monday night.

Also liking the fact they have re relised the GT J5A as just dug my original FW0708 one out from the loft for winter :D

and added a new PL -J1 as a liner that I purchased from hanon with a discount , fits a treat inside

Next for a Hoodie when I shift some of my Shadow gear

The expansion panel is also new, right?

Really digging it - it's the first jacket I've had where you can keep dry with the hood and still retain peripheral vision - can't say the same about my North Face or Berghaus x Clerk&Teller jackets.

If anyone knows where I can get hold of an SS-CP1 in medium ping me.

Just discovered the brand tilak and I take it this is where acronym get there ideas as well as there jackets produced

seems a bit of a con where they add a few cool looking logos and triple the price

Also does anyone no where to purchase anything form the brand

Your probably right but again they do manufacture in czech republic

and the gt j20 is the same as the tilak evolution

and the some of the soft shells look very very similar with back construction in the same way

but again they might just consult with each other

tilak effort

http://www.tilak.cz/archiv.php?lang=en

winter 09/10 , jacket number 13

acronym effort

http://www.firmamentberlin.com/acronym/21435/pl-j1_convertible_windstopper_primaloft_jacket.html

these are deffo the same jacket

@greencarman: I'm pretty sure it's the opposite, there is one Tilak jacket that looks like it was designed by Erolson for them, or borrows heavily from his designs. (from memory inthink the Evolution) The rest of Tilak's stuff is extremely well made but pretty much the same cuts as what Arc'teryx and Mountain Hardware make.

Edit: your second post came in while I was typing. It's no secret that Acronym does production in the Tilak factory. But it's not rebadged Tilak. But that jacket is a good deal and quite likely an Erolson design.

@greencarman: I'm pretty sure it's the opposite, there is one Tilak jacket that looks like it was designed by Erolson for them, or borrows heavily from his designs. (from memory inthink the Evolution) The rest of Tilak's stuff is extremely well made but pretty much the same cuts as what Arc'teryx and Mountain Hardware make.

It is a well known fact (even around here) that Acronym does indeed design for Tilak and they share a production plant.

Most, if not all, of Tilak outerwear products in few last years have been designed by Acronym.