Acronym.

Westbrook

You mean the E-J1A Appleseed, the faux leather is really disturbing on that one yeah.

Also I love the olive color on the S-J1A in contrast with the black sleeve, one of the reasons i want one. It's the best J1A i think of all collections.

That whole season was great, the GT-J16 with the different kinds of gore-tex, the j15 as the ultimate hoody/jacket combo, the kr-sm1 etc.

hanon is having %15 off of all outerwear {code = outerwear}. they still have some acronym pieces left

month-ago me said to to call darkside initiative.

he would have told you himself but you weren't registered yet

true :o

fiiiiiiiiiiiiinally got my FW items in... EJ2 is far better than expected. Loving the length... a tad wide but can understand that 'room' to accommodate the interops. Fabric's excellent to touch. Epic amphibious cotton's a winner. Do miss the snap button the edge for the interops zip... it kept the zipper head in place.

3A-1 is nice n' light... but noisy! I was surprised by the noise the new material makes. Hoping it'll reduce once it breaks in...

now to get familiar with the SS-CP1... got the fully closed... now to figure out the half closed...

6267340343_f6d7c6164c.jpg

more feedback on the EJ2.

I really do feel that the snap button should be there on the interops zip... right now when I push the 3A-1 to my back the front right quarter moves around independently too much... that little button would snap it n' hold the jackets shape.

No zip access for the gravity pockets...

Would have like more internal pockets...

Don't get me wrong... a brilliant piece. The mid length is great... I tend to find many traditional milspec parkas too long and bellowing. Also they tend to have an A-frame cut... so you do look like a tent... the draw string cord in the back is great. this is prolly gonna be a jkt used most by me (next to the XJ11 which is used regularly for work) from the half-dozen ACR jkts in the wardrobe.

more feedback on the EJ2.

No zip access for the gravity pockets...

Personally I can do without the zip access on the gravity pockets. Nice detail though.

Lloyd, amphibious cotton holds up very well in the rain, better than Etaproof, but nowhere near as breathable, rustles more too. I was walking around 5 blocks in heavy downpour the other day and got slightly damp, but it dries out within minutes once you wipe the water off.

ok I think I'm getting the hang of the creature...

6270733634_5a04a1b5f6_z.jpg

The nylon woven fabric is ace. I want other shit made outta this stuff. I need to up my agility n' ambidextrous levels to throw it on like Errolson. Uparmored with ACR pieces from the last few seasons... no vis on shirt ' dick owen drop crotchness for maximum bellowing swaggery.... n' htm presto boots... need to get a proper tripod again for full pics... ugh

got a LOT of quizzical looks.

Olive E-J4TS nice!!! Probably the most fun ACR jacket I have; lots of tricks to figure out. I'm currently playing with the full closed mode (and buttoned up) but with the internals fully open so I can access both compartments through the right pocket. Fun!

Sad I missed on the GT-J5 though, need a snowboarding jacket...

And just a little while ago a guy wearing Veilance in the lift said nice Acronym... geeked out for a while, nice to meet fellow techninjas IRL :)

Is it just the picture or has the collar been adjusted from the previous version of the E-J4TS?

It looks like it has been cut a little higher, could be just optical illusion as my FW0809 model is black.

Still dislike the sleeves and cuffs on the E-J4TS, although it did a hell of a job just 5 minutes ago when I was walking home. Hit a sudden storm and was glad that I could just hide all my papers in the jacket. Otherwise I would have to fold them 3 times and stuff.

MIght be the angle or me being short?

With the cuffs, do you mean that you have to resize them every time you put it on? With them tight enough not to gape like a wizard's sleeve they're too tight to just slip on and off easily.

Love the fact that you can just about shove an iPad in the right pocket.

My wife seems to really like her jackets, although she's a short asian so the sleeves are bit long.

78 - thanks! How do you like the cape? After seeing Elle's (and realizing I can't just steal hers) I'm thinking about getting one.

edit- or not, seems Bodega sold out :(

Is it just the picture or has the collar been adjusted from the previous version of the E-J4TS?

It looks like it has been cut a little higher, could be just optical illusion as my FW0809 model is black.

Still dislike the sleeves and cuffs on the E-J4TS, although it did a hell of a job just 5 minutes ago when I was walking home. Hit a sudden storm and was glad that I could just hide all my papers in the jacket. Otherwise I would have to fold them 3 times and stuff.

Pretty sure it's the same collar, it's just Jon was looking down at the camera. The cuffs and sleeves are a lot better when you don't size up I think ;-]