Acronym.

Westbrook

just a real quick one here...: can anyone tell me what the difference is between the 3A-5TS bag and the 3A-5TSR? I figured out the TSR has the white side panel and ACRNM Logo on bottom. But besides that anything else?

cheers

I just picked up the package with this seasons hoodie and sweatpants.

After getting everything out of the packaging I wanted to live in it!, the brugnoli cotton is so unbelievably soft! it's almost out of this world.

Great fit also and not so stupidly thick! but nice and soft and thin perfect for layering!

Sweatpants are a bit on the long side and was surprised by the big opening for your feet but the pattern is just perfect!

this time i really think acr should open the subnet-mask to it's clients and let us preorder.

i am size S and there are not many stores that has it. the best range seems to be at haven but i find it really stupid to import items that have been exported from our country once and pay extra 25% to the customs office for items manufactured here.

yeah from the marketing point of view it's nice to have some members only feature, but in the end i believe they will sell more.

Either these stores didn't order many cloaks or there are going to be a lot of people walking around in these things. None of the stores are presenting the cloak very well and they are still selling out. They should have posted the original shots of Errolson - they were badass. Hendrik almost made me cancel my order.