Acronym.

Westbrook

Yeah, I lost my 3a-1 QLQR tab, my 5ts clip, a shockcord on my j-4ts and I hope my spare velcro tabs for the gt-j16 are in one of the pockets or I've lost them too haha.

Thats also the main reason I never carry much stuff with me, I lose it all the time. Forgot my freaking macbook once :')

• 2 weeks later...

Ha, I'm so used to using Errolson as my reference fit. He wears M so I usually go a size smaller, thankfully the new ACR pants are slightly larger in the waist so I can go S as well and have the correct length pants. For Shadow stuff I go M for tops and size 46 (IT) for pants.

Edit: I'm 1.7m, 65kg (on a good day). Errolson is slightly over 1.75m I think.

Met him once too in Berlin, in a flash and too much dark force, so cant rely on my memory, but I guess too he is around 5"9.

Actually Im so fainfully hoping he is so I could rock the joint below according to the shinobi shozoku ninja ninjutsu stealth standard to benefit the most out of the authentic uniform suit costume. Guy also has a leather L-J11 FML in small. Potential target.

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k139370832