Westbrook

Acronym.

J28-k looks dope..

But I can't decide between which colour purple or olive..

Those who have them, what's your take?

Are you less than a 28 inch waist or something?

nah 29

J28-k looks dope..

But I can't decide between which colour purple or olive..

Those who have them, what's your take?

I went for olive...the colors are really versatile, it fits in nicely with the rest of the Acronym color palette. Even though its one of the more subdued versions of the jacket its still quite a statement piece if thats what you're going for. 

Got my P17s in. I love the fit in the legs, but I don't think I could make them work just because of the volume in the crotch. Maybe after wearing em a few times it wouldn't be as weird though. Love the fabric however, they would be perfect for what I wanted if it wasn't for the extra pillow room in the crotch. It just sticks out a bit weird, not my kinda thing. Selling and buying P20s that I found, because those are awesome.

how does acg sizing translate to acr sizing?

medium acg cargo = _________ acr p10-x ?

P17 I guess are an acquired taste, I love 'em - drop crotch is best.'slow and low, let yourself go'.

I went for olive...the colors are really versatile, it fits in nicely with the rest of the Acronym color palette. Even though its one of the more subdued versions of the jacket its still quite a statement piece if thats what you're going for.

definitely purple. not a lot stockists for the purple one. 

Thanks guys. :)

@hurhur - Purple does looks dope. It's kinda growing on me.

@jediswayze - Olive is super versatile and easy to match imo.

Question is to go safe with Olive or loud with purple..   :dry:  

got my first pair of p17....i think im too small for the small...belted and everything the pants are scrunched up too much near my crouch 

sad 

I'm having the same issue... usually a size 33-34 waist and got the p17-s in medium. Even though I  tightened the draw cords all the way it still looks like I'm wearing a large. With the waist scrunched up all the way it looks pretty bad and my thighs look huge. Still deciding whether to keep or not.

So a bit confused here. I understand that if I'm a large in the ACG cargos, I'm a large in p10's. But should i size down in p17? I'm quite tall at 6'3" with 32/33 waist and would like the same baggy fit as in the stock pics. But the model rocks a medium, while being shorter than me.

No, go with ur regular size.

EDIT: actually if ur close to a 32, u can do a medium. P17/15 are a pant that u should be buying based off the length more than waist. Where do U want it to hit on ur calf/ankle

Edited by jbob24

I would like them to stop at the ankles, like on the acrnm.com website(#fanboy)

But I understand that I should look at the leg measurements. Might go with a large, but afraid it will be too loose in the waist, like some of the guys here are saying. Thanks jbob24

Edited by Haackk

I'm certain it is the intent of these pants to be very "loose" and anti-fit. I cinch and belt up and let them ride pretty low on the waist, I have a couple fits with p15/23 in the tech wdywt thread. I have a pair of 17s I just got in, I'll take some pics tomorrow to show what I mean :)

Edited by jbob24

Exactly like he said, you can't think about the waist size with the 15s and 17s, get the right size for your height, not your waist.

If you can't work out how to wear a pair of P15s or P17s that's a pretty good sign that Acronym is not for you. Go back to denim or something.

I bet most people on this forum are comfortable with loose fitting pants. It isn't about not being able to figure out how to wear p15's or p17's. The issue here is not being able to try them on due to ordering via the internet. I would ask for sizing advice when ordering denim over the internet, as well. This should be obvious. But, whatever...

Edited by Haackk

If you can't work out how to wear a pair of P15s or P17s that's a pretty good sign that Acronym is not for you. Go back to denim or something.

Shut up, you're not even a real doctor. (10)

Searched the thread and couldn't find an answer...do you need to get confirmation from acrnm.com via email before returning something back, or do you just ship it back?

Read section 09 under their terms and conditions

Read section 09 under their terms and conditions

I read this legalese as you can just ship it back (although I'd send an email to as well just to let them know). Can you confirm?

Unfortunately I cannot, I've never sent a thing back but that's what it sounds like to me

Yeah, I've done returns with them, just drop them an email and ship it back. Have you thought about selling or trading? Unless you're close to Germany the shipping can be a killer as you want to send it tracked.

On three separate occasions in the past I couldn't get a reply by email so just sent the stuff back, figuring i'd force the issue and they refunded promptly. Should be fine based on my experience.

Thanks everyone. I'm actually in Paris right now so shipping back isn't that big a deal. 

Edited by jediswayze

My P10-CHs (size M, black) finally arrived - the fabric is amazing and as others have said much lighter than I was expecting. Sadly the fit is a bit off - length and drape is pretty much perfect on my 6'2 body but the waist is far too wide. Trying to trade them for an S but a little worried they will be too short. 

One thing that surprised me is my galaxy note 4 fits into the phone slot! Its kind of a perfect, snug fit but I am really pleased about that. 

Edited by awex

My P10-CHs (size M, black) finally arrived - the fabric is amazing and as others have said much lighter than I was expecting. Sadly the fit is a bit off - length and drape is pretty much perfect on my 6'2 body but the waist is far too wide. Trying to trade them for an S but a little worried they will be too short. 

One thing that surprised me is my galaxy note 4 fits into the phone slot! Its kind of a perfect, snug fit but I am really pleased about that. 

Sorry - I know these sizing questions are annoying but according to the site the M equates to about a 34 inch waist - does that ring true with what you've found there?

If you're 6'2, the smalls will be waaay too short for you, unless you have tiny legs? I'm 6'0 and the large (34" waist) are perfect length for me. If you have a small waist and long legs, it may just be that these pants are just not for you (unless you particularly want to look like an End fit).

I'm 6'3 and even considered an XL because of the length. You either have quite short legs or don't like having any stacks, which in my opinion is the wrong thing to do with the P10.

And as said before, buy acronym pants for the proper length and not the waist.

Also quite bummed that I slept on the S8-DS

Edited by kraak