Acronym.

Westbrook

just be advised that on normal, non-hiking/tech pants, you'll probably have to remove the male buckle to be able to thread the belt thru the loops.

Good disclaimer.  I was kind of disappointed to find this out the hard way, so now my cobra belt just collects dust.  Does anyone know of a similar type of belt (i.e. plain, nondescript, quick and easy buckle) that wouldn't require removing the buckle to get through the loops?

And FWIW, I got my cobra belt from here:

http://bayonet.pl/en_US/index?currency=USD

Fully customizable, from the buckle color/type to webbing thickness to even belt length (so you're not confined to just S, M, L, etc.).  Back when I purchased it there was no USA shipping option during checkout, but if you email him with your specs he will happily ship to the US. 

Good disclaimer.  I was kind of disappointed to find this out the hard way, so now my cobra belt just collects dust.  Does anyone know of a similar type of belt (i.e. plain, nondescript, quick and easy buckle) that wouldn't require removing the buckle to get through the loops?

Not a buckle, but an all-black Patagonia Friction Belt might do the trick. Austrialpin also makes a 1" Cobra buckle - surely someone out there specs a belt with that.

Discovered, quite by accident, that the space behind the larger of the two outer compression pockets on my new Laminat 3A-1 LEFT is perfectly-sized to hold an iPad mini with the factory cover. Slides in easily, and just enough of it peeks out to make it grabbable. Works just like a quick-draw pistol holster. (Comes out like it's greased, no retention.) Immediately had me using the iPad for impromptu street photography a couple of nights ago on a business trip. No issues. It just worked.

I was already loving the bag, but this little hack is the cayenne pepper on the mustard-and-onions hot dog. No more rooting around in the bag.

so i would say the bureau belfast fit is too slim for me. i often wear a hoodie + interops bag and couldn't fit all of that under a size M. i can maybe upload pictures on saturday (not sure if you'll have the jacket by then, though)

My M j47a-gt came in and it fits with room to layer the j50 underneath. A 3a-1 won't fit underneath there with the j50 though. I'm still curious how the L works for you because while I wouldn't mind the extra room, I feel like the sleeves would be way too long.

Discovered, quite by accident, that the space behind the larger of the two outer compression pockets on my new Laminat 3A-1 LEFT is perfectly-sized to hold an iPad mini with the factory cover. Slides in easily, and just enough of it peeks out to make it grabbable. Works just like a quick-draw pistol holster. (Comes out like it's greased, no retention.) Immediately had me using the iPad for impromptu street photography a couple of nights ago on a business trip. No issues. It just worked.

I was already loving the bag, but this little hack is the cayenne pepper on the mustard-and-onions hot dog. No more rooting around in the bag.

These mezzanine pockets are the best. I use mine the same way. Just be mindful of the rain and quick hands!

So after three weeks of wearing the P10-DS I've got to say that the DS is probably one of my favourite fabrics so far. Hope there's more DS to come.

How do you think the material is gonna hold up/age? Durability wise the gabardine seems better but DS for comfort.

DS feels like it's built to last, it's pretty much thicker more durable yoga pants material, which is made to take a beating.

Anyone point me or want to offload a pair of the p10a-ch's in L  please drop me a line. Preferably black but either color is fine.

Â¥

DS feels like it's built to last, it's pretty much thicker more durable yoga pants material, which is made to take a beating.

Anyone point me or want to offload a pair of the p10a-ch's in L  please drop me a line. Preferably black but either color is fine.

Â¥

For the p10a-ch's, your best bet is to keep checking acrnm.com and hope for a return. Or you can email them to say if a return comes in, to keep it for you.

That's how I found my p10a-s in raf green.

My M j47a-gt came in and it fits with room to layer the j50 underneath. A 3a-1 won't fit underneath there with the j50 though. I'm still curious how the L works for you because while I wouldn't mind the extra room, I feel like the sleeves would be way too long.

i'll post a picture from this in a few days (when i'm free and remember).

the sleeves are a tiny bit longer than most people would be comfortable with, but i just tie the velcro straps tight and deal with the stacking

the sleeves are a tiny bit longer than most people would be comfortable with, but i just tie the velcro straps tight and deal with the stacking

What I do with J32 & J47, both L, on my M-height frame. Never suffer cuff creep when I reach up for a subway handhold, though, which is something I learned to appreciate about mountaineering shells.

Any early verdicts on the shoes so far (aside from you ballers who picked up samples months ago)? Anybody's mind changed yet? I'm still not inclined to pick them up but it's interesting to see pics from the 'real' world:

I didn't wear this today lol but I want to give a big s/o to Mass wherever you r (!!!)

Meet me on GGPO 

22025927605_928f7fd6c8_c.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L18UpEpUyA8

Zip is pretty cool, need both hands to use it though when I was hoping otherwise. 

The left foot heel interface seems to dig into my ankle a little bit, so I have to make sure I've got socks or it chafes. That's probably just my specific pair.

Already had a bunch of people ask about it, most people seemed pretty incredulous about the zipper. 

Pic:

JI2xJgml.jpg

Zip is pretty cool, need both hands to use it though when I was hoping otherwise.

The left foot heel interface seems to dig into my ankle a little bit, so I have to make sure I've got socks or it chafes. That's probably just my specific pair.

Already had a bunch of people ask about it, most people seemed pretty incredulous about the zipper.

Pic:

JI2xJgml.jpg

It's not just u, my pair does that too. The spot where they join the leather and the material in the back is directly beneath my ankle bone, and the way they're joined causes a raised area that scrapes the shit out of you. Very annoying...

As long as you wear socks it's ok, but seems like an incredibly poor design decision. The way the zipper is located and bends when your foot is in it require two hands to push it together and sometimes it catches on a small spot of leather beneath the lower half of the zipper. For such a nice shoe, these details start to ruin it. I'm wondering if they were rushed a bit more than the typical acronym product, as far as moving from initial design to finished product.

Outside of that, they obviously are very eye catching (white/red) and I get tons of comments and questions. They have their time and place.