Acronym.

Westbrook

8 hours ago, nathan_ said:

Colour grading + sizing + cut of shoes + the angle of the photo? Weird one bc usually the shots are fairly uniform across szns but here the new model looks like he's shot from way further back and it fucks with proportions, but they're the same.

Official photos are notoriously misrepresentative. Obviously, they are not P44 though lol

Oh man, so it’s GT. I was hoping for DS

On 8/31/2023 at 8:15 PM, futurecowboy2099 said:

this has probably been asked before -

any tips for dyeing stotz? or is it just so dense it isnt really doable? have 2015 p10s that are past the point of tasteful patina

On 2/28/2023 at 7:16 PM, timetravel.insurance said:

Procion MX + soda ash using cold water immersion per the instructions should work if you keep soaking for a few days and re-agitating the mix every several hours. I used it to darken up some light navy pants made of ventile a while back and it worked great. The long soak time allows the dye to permeate the fabric's water resistance, and the cold soaking temp doesn't shrink the fabric like hot dye would.

On 8/31/2023 at 6:46 AM, denimjeans said:

P43-GT_1632.thumb.jpg.41ebc0b3b9f3c637faad55082ff242d5.jpg3A-5-CR_2288.thumb.jpg.49d41c2a4eaf0cc3650c3355ceca760b.jpg

idk looks different to me

I 100% agree with you that these look like p43-ds. Very easy to tell imo based on the stack not only from the front but especially from the back. I own the p43-gt and they look absolutely nothing like this in person. Maybe they are E but…… the first thing i thought after getting my pair was “Damn I really hope they make these in DS eventually”, so let’s hope and see. 

Also on a side note p43-gt have been my favorite pants from acr since ss19. 

On 9/3/2023 at 8:27 PM, mariahscarry said:

I 100% agree with you that these look like p43-ds. Very easy to tell imo based on the stack not only from the front but especially from the back. I own the p43-gt and they look absolutely nothing like this in person. Maybe they are E but…… the first thing i thought after getting my pair was “Damn I really hope they make these in DS eventually”, so let’s hope and see. 

Also on a side note p43-gt have been my favorite pants from acr since ss19. 

Agreed, the 43gt is heavily underrated. I love the aggressive stacking when zipped up.

1 hour ago, AvantSol said:

Agreed, the 43gt is heavily underrated. I love the aggressive stacking when zipped up.

I understand with GT not being an ideal fabric choice for pants. Ended up pulling the trigger on them telling myself they would be my go-to pants for snowboarding and also getting them for 60% off was the tipping point for me (Personally, now my favorite part of MiC and larger production quantities). But that aside, I must admit they have grown on me immensely. Right, the aggressive stacking when zipped up especially from the back is something I've never experienced from ACR let alone any other brand. I feel like zipped up is perfect for certain shoes with slimmer silhouettes, while unzipped works perfectly for bulkier shoes with how it drapes over the shoe reminding me of Balenciaga cargo pants. Pocket layout is phenomenal, especially with the 3D design of the hand pockets allowing for an insane carrying capacity + the interior phone pocket. The detached entry front pocket makes for a great place to store my card holder and mezzanine for anything I might need to keep handy. The trough openings are perfect for accessing whatever I might be wearing underneath them during my snowboarding trips, but equally convenient for ventilation when wearing them in warmer climates. While the two wr zippers running parallel with each other on both sides is just a very different and unique look I've grown quite fond of. Nothing really to dislike besides the poorly thought-out waistband. Would prefer something like a fidlock buckle instead imo.

11 hours ago, timetravel.insurance said:

Please do share process + pics if possible! I have a gray pair that I know I'll stain irreparably sooner or later 

Same happened to me, so here are my steps and the results.

I have a pack of rit synthetic dye chocolate brown mixed with graphite and filled with a little water, so that the pants relaxed floating in the pot, probably it was 1-2l water.

This is now the result of just under 50 degrees, 1.5 hours and mixing with hands every 10min. 

Washed out in the sink, then in the washing machine, double rinsed and dried in the dryer.

Actually the Color is matching perfectly with the olive shade on the volt flyknit racers. 

After wearing it over the summer regularly with a few washes I would say the Color is holding up pretty well but it’s getting a little lighter. 

Hope this helps.

IMG_7883.jpeg

IMG_7896.jpeg

Edited by DeadHype

39 minutes ago, DeadHype said:

Same happened to me, so here are my steps and the results.

I have a pack of rit synthetic dye chocolate brown mixed with graphite and filled with a little water, so that the pants relaxed floating in the pot, probably it was 1-2l water.

This is now the result of just under 50 degrees, 1.5 hours and mixing with hands every 10min. 

Washed out in the sink, then in the washing machine, double rinsed and dried in the dryer.

Actually the Color is matching perfectly with the olive shade on the volt flyknit racers. 

After a wearing it over the summer regularly with a few washes I would say the Color is holding up pretty well but it’s getting a little lighter. 

Hope this helps.

IMG_7883.jpeg

IMG_7896.jpeg

stotz pants with flyknit racer= best acrnm fit heritage.:ph34r:

the pocket on the 6ts image *the angled one* is slightly bigger, looks like a slight change in cut for a DS or E version.  being said, may never release :alien:

Edited by goretexgirl

These are my dye process pics

I would clean them before dye-ing

Boiling water and mix in the color dye, let it soak, stir every 5 mins

After letting it soaked at least 30 mins, I pulled them out and put in the dye fixative, stir every 5 mins for another 30 mins

Then I take it out, rinse with cold water and tumble dry

The last 2 pics are before and after

20230904_182833.jpg

20230904_182758.jpg

0706f732-3541-4cc2-90a8-1e2742083e03.jpg

20230904_184218.jpg

20230905_074617.jpg

4 hours ago, leg said:

what the fuck is this monstrosity lmao?

I never thought to look that closely at this video, good eye @Davidwyh1998 Not sure how i feel about the zipper/jacket sling concept and cringy reflective sleeve tho. I remember someone sharing fw23 leaks w/ me before and i must say. J115 is more attractive here in motion on Kitty than the product photos. 

IMG_0240.png

IMG_0243.png

Edited by mariahscarry
tagged wrong person