Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

i started wearing them middle of november, i realise now that that nuullifies them for the contest. although its tough to imagine two weeks will make much of a difference in a two year contest. is it possible to just have a early end time?

So you've done this to your jeans in 3 weeks? Haha, you're definitely a crazy dude. To me it looked like at least 3 months. ;)

not my choice but fwiw I think it'd be worth making an exception if he wanted to end 2 weeks early. dude is wearing some startup company shit he made himself.

he's also a proven competitor (from the FC contest) who I'm confident will update frequently and not drop out.

shrug

This sounds both fair and reasonable, especially given the denim that he's wearing will be unique to the contest. My attitude is still that it is more important what you bring to the table, rather than what you take away. I'll add Klues early end date to the front page.

i went TTS with a 32....fingers crossed. you have them, the fit pics yet?

nope, no fitpics yet cuz atm i'm not that satisfied with the fit...need to loose a few kilos thus no pics :P....

34 in the BBs which is one inch smaller than all other pairs I measured, but from what I can see they should give that inch.

well it's the thigh-measurements which killed it for me (at least for a few weeks!)...cuz they are off of the size-chart showing on the ih.co.uk website! instead of 12.5 they're only 12.0 so i really miss that 0.5" atm...

nope, no fitpics yet cuz atm i'm not that satisfied with the fit...need to loose a few kilos thus no pics :P....

well it's the thigh-measurements which killed it for me (at least for a few weeks!)...cuz they are off of the size-chart showing on the ih.co.uk website! instead of 12.5 they're only 12.0 so i really miss that 0.5" atm...

I fit into size 32 skull 5507s so if the waist gives a little bit they should fit just how I am hoping.

psssshhhh... all you other heavyweights don't have NOTHIN on my 1 week old pair...

I decided to take some pics to show how the jeans are coming along since I had good light.

IMAG0498.jpg

IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0495.jpg

IMAG0494.jpg

AND HERE is the best fade, on the right leg, the left does not have it as faded, but it is more or less the same

IMAG0493.jpg

Having to wash my Sams again, need more shrinkage out of the legs. :(

Do it:D one more soak/wash hopefully gets you the shrinkage you want...

I'm off out on a belated birthday night out on Saturday....a couple of fit pics, and some drunk pics will be present, all in glorious, dark, blurred, shitty iphone camera vision. :o

I'll take the fit pics with a proper camera actually. :D