Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

DSC06290.jpg

This is what I am currently carrying in my pockets, for those all important initial fades.

Phone

Wallet (soon to be upgraded to obbigood, thanks to Laxlife1234)

Keys

A small amount of money

Magnifying glass (for work)

Book Of Five Rings (for moments of boredom)

Lottery Ticket

A note..

Self Edge is two words, both words capitalized.

Thanks!

I just went over this thread again and noticed that i did indeed miss the cutoff join date.....

Wanna allow me in since i'm the only one with a pair of 666 OD besides Beatle?

You didn't miss it, jeans must be ordered by February 1st.

A note..

Self Edge is two words, both words capitalized.

Thanks!

Apologies Kiya, sometimes I update the thread in a rush from my iPhone, due to work and family commitments. I will edit all major announcements to make sure it is correct.

#17 checking in.

SAM_1808klein.jpg

SDA - Xs31 (Black Pig)

The denim is 21oz with the weft died black, which actually makes the difference from an oerdye, i think.

SAM_1809klein.jpg

Stand up for the Champions!

SAM_1810klein.jpg?t=1294494036

Construction is second to none.

SAM_1799klein.jpg

SAM_1800klein.jpg

SAM_1803klein.jpg

SAM_1804.jpg

SAM_1797klein.jpg

Presoak fit:

SAM_1794fitkleinKopie.jpg

Soaking right now.

last day of joining is February 1st, 2011

So enough time.

or did we change it?

Great!!!

I'll post pictures of my new 666OD as soon as i receive them in the mail. I'm really glad to be a part of this competition. I've been a loyal IH fan ever since my first pair of IH. I've really admired samurais too though and this contest will definitely be cool to compare fading characteristics within a similar time frame.

Plus i love having a reason for wearing the same pants every day.

...Not that anyone asks.

Atzec - excellent pair, should be really interesting to see how they fade / are the blue warp & black weft ?

Simon - changed ur mind ? thought you said you didn't dig the od fade and wanted to get a pair of the indigos ?

Simon - changed ur mind ? thought you said you didn't dig the od fade and wanted to get a pair of the indigos ?

I decided to try something new and exciting. Blue jeans are common and i still love them a lot but im down to switch it up a bit. No doubt i wanna win this contest. No one has seen a faded pair of 666 od yet.

My fingers are crossed and hopes are high. Lets have a good contest! :)

I will be ordering the SG's tomorrow once I get money in my paypal account from moneypak, just have to wait since their stupid fucking cards are misleading, so I spent 20 minutes one the phone with someone who should not have a job,..

So to anyone who wants to buy a moneypak and wants to refill it.. the card says you can, but you CANT. Sorry, I am just pissed off.. .but I am enjoying all the pics here! Great fits on all of you! and great pics!

James great fit on those Sams.

nooblet, your 710's should stretch out a bit after about 30 wears. Louis Vuitton...hmmm...

PP, some nice contrast creeping in already.