Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Really trying hard to resist the urge to throw my Sams in the dryer so I can wear them tomorrow....just for a few minute.....surely it cant hurt ?!?!?

I wouldn't risk it as you could get some nasty creases that you'll be stuck with .

To be honest Mega if you had a fair bit of room in these then a trip round the washing machine at 40 no spin or light spin would help more than another soak. I have used that method on 10 pairs of sam's including 2 pairs of 21 oz'ers...

P1013083.jpg

#29 checking in,634s sized up 1 to a 36,i know the picture quality is kinda shit ,my camera broke recently so stuck using sisters.Started wearing them about 8 days before Jan 1st.....oh and don't act like you aren't all jonas brothers fans.;)

(mega will be sending 4$ tomorrow had a pp snag)

x-post from WAYWT

b32914bb.jpg

#23 checking in. the SRs have about 12 wears on them so far. two soaks. i'll be taking a month off from the contest for the strike gold WT. so excited to see how things shape up with it thought!

I'm interested to see more fits and eventually evo on the 23 oz Strike Golds. I really contemplated joining this contest, but I don't think I could pull them off... not quite slim enough for my taste (and frame).

x-post from WAYWT

#23 checking in. the SRs have about 12 wears on them so far. two soaks. i'll be taking a month off from the contest for the strike gold WT. so excited to see how things shape up with it thought!

I'm interested to see more fits and eventually evo on the 23 oz Strike Golds. I really contemplated joining this contest, but I don't think I could pull them off... not quite slim enough for my taste (and frame).

i'm really excited to see the fit. i don't have the longest legs, but i really enjoy how fuller cut jeans fit and look. my SRs couldn't be better fitting, in my opinion. the strike gold tour pair is a little bigger than my true waist, but i'm excited to wear them.

Great to see so many pics now, I have my Sams on this morning but I'm just about to leave for work. Fit pics later, at the moment they feel like trousers made of wood.

I would like to add some prizes and also extend the start date.

I think we should start this February 1st.

If you agree to extend the start date i will add to the list of prizes:

-$25 Gift Certificate to Self Edge (for third place)

-$50 Gift Certificate to Self Edge (for second place)

-$100 Gift Certificate to Self Edge (for first place)

-I will buy you lunch and get you super duper wasted (The "you're a drunk" award") [only available in SF, NY, LA, or Tokyo according to my schedule]

-Your jeans will be turned into a set of 2000 stickers to be mailed out with our orders and given to customers along with our normal Self Edge stickers, paid for by Self Edge (The Grail Jawnz Award)

-You buy me lunch and at least three beers (Your jeans look terrible, you wasted the mill's time that it took to weave that denim)

-A never before released jean from Self Edge that nobody will ever have, let's hope it's your size. (The "i destroyed my jeans beyond recognition" award)

I would like to add some prizes and also extend the start date.

I think we should start this February 1st.

If you agree to extend the start date i will add to the list of prizes:

-$25 Gift Certificate to Self Edge (for third place)

-$50 Gift Certificate to Self Edge (for second place)

-$100 Gift Certificate to Self Edge (for first place)

-I will buy you lunch and get you super duper wasted (The "you're a drunk" award") [only available in SF, NY, LA, or Tokyo according to my schedule]

-Your jeans will be turned into a set of 2000 stickers to be mailed out with our orders and given to customers along with our normal Self Edge stickers, paid for by Self Edge (The Grail Jawnz Award)

-You buy me lunch and at least three beers (Your jeans are terrible, you wasted the mill's time that it took to weave that denim)

-A never before released jean from Self Edge that nobody will ever have, let's hope it's your size. (The "i destroyed my jeans beyond recognition" award)

wow... just wow..

can you elaborate on the "you're a drunk award"??