Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Amazing Beats, ha ha.

Ronaldish has pre-ordered his jeans, and it's not his fault that there won't be any available until March, same would apply to anyone who has pre ordered but cannot get their jeans in time through no fault of their own. Plus, if he (or anyone else) wants to play catch up, it makes it harder for them, not an advantage, and it is no different ( in terms of actual wear time) than those who plan to rotate 2 pairs (crazy buggers).

Great fits Beats and b_F, I should get more shots up but in the week I get up in the dark, work all day, then go home in the dark, which sucks.

beatle - pure awesomeness there!Hope you can add me tomorrow if everything works out fine ;)

Amazing Beats, ha ha.

Ronaldish has pre-ordered his jeans, and it's not his fault that there won't be any available until March, same would apply to anyone who has pre ordered but cannot get their jeans in time through no fault of their own. Plus, if he (or anyone else) wants to play catch up, it makes it harder for them, not an advantage, and it is no different ( in terms of actual wear time) than those who plan to rotate 2 pairs (crazy buggers).

Ah ok and yeah,the same will happen to me if the 34s,which will come tomorrow won't fit!Gotta wait for the restock as well then,so cross your fingers heawyweight champions ;)

b_F - fit's perfect mate!

All pre ordered denim by the beginning of Feb is cool, contact Kiya or Giles and see if they can help you out with a pre-order man.

I say screw it. I am leaving it unhemmed. I don't care, neg me, I am going to let the stacks settle--even if I do regret it it IS my choice... By the way, I decided to try tucking in my shirt for once, not a fan but then again I am only 15 and that look ages me..

IMAG0480.jpg

Edit: first pic on page 63 FTW. By the way it is the contest samurai's if you gus didn't know.

fit looks good i wouldnt hem it, doesnt really look sloppy at all.

this contest is awesome wish i could have been a part of it i bought my 301s just a month to soon

I say screw it. I am leaving it unhemmed. I don't care, neg me, I am going to let the stacks settle--even if I do regret it it IS my choice... By the way, I decided to try tucking in my shirt for once, not a fan but then again I am only 15 and that look ages me.

May I suggest trying a double cuff (2", maybe even 3") on those, if you aren't going to hem?

Personally, I think they fit sloppily with the bagging around the knees AND stacks with a cuff. A double cuff would clean those lines up nicely. Stacking can work well on more tapered jeans with smaller leg openings, but that isn't the case here.

I also think cuffs compliment the tucked in shirt better.

Just because you're 15 doesn't mean you have to look like you dress sloppily. Too often do people on SuFu buy a nice pair of jeans, only to neglect wearing them at an appropriate length.