ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

ran, so glad you, your gf, the old lady, the ROYs and the cat were all ok. (Maybe the cat should become before the ROYs, was it cute?).

Was that a cold soak Dr House? Look good. And of course token girl ain't gonna be getting no sniping from lando, put it that way!

We are off to friends for the weekend, leaving late, waiting in forlorn hope for you-know-what.

Thanks guys. I'm really happy with the fit, it's exactly what I wanted!

They're soaked warm or hot for an half hour except the waistband which was soaked just cold. They loose 1.5 inches in the waist, 2.5 inches in the inseam and approx. 0.5 inches all around. After one day of wear they stretch back to 32 and the inseam is roundabout 33-34", so everythings fine. Now the setting time starts, after that they'll get anothe cold soak in the machine (just water) to get rid of all the starch. Uh, and I bet they'll fade pretty fast!

Interesting that people think they fade pretty fast.

The warp yarn is similar to one that's pretty slow-fading on other jeans, although I've only seen a couple of examples. It's wonderful, for me at least, that how they will work out long-term is a bit of a mystery. Likewise, of course, the cut.... you throw your dice and see how they land.

Lovin' the fit on TG76 (cant beat the mix of chicks and cool denim).

Fit looks ok for dr.house, not too cardboardy :D.

Nothing but wear is the key to softening/stretching those babies out.

@Paul

Purchased a pair of OG Roys from a fellow forum member so I'm gonna have a pair of Roys no matter what!

aho- so glad to hear you're alright! way to be on the ball and helping your neighbors.

I haven't either. Are you proposing a full beard deal or maybe just a moustache??

umm, full beard so long as we can shave away the awful neck beard. I can't grow a moustache worth a shit, but the rest comes in ok.

Man, aho, I'm glad you're (and the ROys!) are ok! It's strange that there weren't smoke alarms going off in the whole building and that they told you to go up.

I'm glad you could soak, dr house, and still have em fit!

5336608846_a4156c3c5b_z.jpg

hands in pockets

5335995845_ae8d684a83_z.jpg

hands out

5335997081_936be29845_z.jpg

backside

Holy shit. That looks good man. How do you like the fit? I wonder if you made Lando's yay or nay list?

This thread's growth is exponential!

..... nothing extraordinarily terrible has happened other than my eyes being opened to how I would react in such an emergency. So everyone out there, be thankful for what you have, be thankful for those around you, and don't take life for granted!

Words from your fellow, somewhat shaken, ROY x CONE contest member!

(BTW, the old woman down the hall is alright, we came back afterwards to let her know things had been contained!) Now to get rid of this smell! lol

Aho - man, glad you are OK. That is a harrowing experience! But it looks like you have your priorities right! :)

so everyone who has already gotten their pair (or not) would probably have seen pictures a thousand times. but im putting more up for the love of ROY (and to make my photobucket pro worth it). dont lose sleep for those who havent gotten theirs.

enjoy.

Ranon - great macros. And the fit pic? ;)

QUARTER CENTURY CLUB, MOTHER EFFERS!

IMG_0234.JPG

Happy Birthday Daniel! I've been to the future, and I see you in blue suede shoes! :P

And Ramses is back! Great stuff Robbie!

TG, Dr House, Erk - spot on with the fits!

This is my favorite. I would rep you roy but I cant. People I want more. or else i am going to release my frustrations.

If that didn't satisfy you, what will?? Nag, nag, nag....

Off to the dojo.... :D

a9c9c1ad.jpg

These should give me some freedom of, er, movement. Yeah, that's it. Movement.

_IGP7663.JPG

Here we go with a real fit pic.. Dorm room love but too bad I didnt brig my tripod from home so Im gunna have to find a new waywt spot. This will work for now tho..

conexroyd201118.png

The ROYs were taking it easy today and kickin it around the house.