ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

To all whom are in this contest

If I dont start seeing more pictures of the boxers being worn by each member of this contest, I am going to let the neg rep fly. And Believe me. I wont stop till I get what I want.

Ask and ye shall receive.

DSCN7469.jpg

This is just before I 'borrowed' rnr's time machine and went back to spend a few weeks as Pharoah Indigo. I thought my boxers made it look believeable.

(rnr, you can neg rep me for stealing your boxers on head idea. I kept waiting for you to do it and you never did.)

Anyhow, I will only bore you with a series like this once, but the following is what my jeans will be doing M-F 7-2 for the next 5-6 months.

And now the moment you've all been waiting for...

CENTRAL NEBRASKA DISH BITCH HAIRNET STEEZ!

DSCN7485.jpg starting out, not enough coffee yet.

DSCN7477.jpg making sure the tables are clean for breakfast

DSCN7481.jpg breakfast of slave wage drones

DSCN7480.jpg the dishes are stacking up, better pick up the pace!

DSCN7476.jpg almost finished!

DSCN7487.jpg done!

Ohh, and let me introduce you to my friend Stella. She's our mascot.

DSCN7483.jpg

This has been the first,and last update from work.

robbie

Happy birthday Daniel!

5333590687_eb467ec04a_b.jpg

Best. Birthday present. Ever.

Thanks all! I'm gonna go.... run some errands. then work. then TAKE IT TO THE FACE! And see if I can fulfill zissou's desires. I'll keep my camera around!

And Heech - yes, he's a fatty. 91 pounds of golden retriever. I've taken him on a couple runs with me lately, though...

^It's funny- the USPS website says you can track with Priority Int'l, but I just talked to my Postmaster, and he says there is no way to track an Int'l package online. Customs and insurance forms can help locate a lost package, but won't allow you to actually track it.

Mmm, I just ordered something from BiG stuffed in a International Priority Envelop, and it came with Internet Tracking.

Ask and ye shall receive.

DSCN7469.jpg

Must spread :P

...what about the backpocket rivets- everybodys hammering?

(And yes, fitpics tomorrow, the camera is in my daughters room, she's sleeping)

All hammered in!

The rivet on the cinch belt is tricky though...I fear damaging the buckle - had to send down the edges in compromise.

QUARTER CENTURY CLUB, MOTHER EFFERS!

IMG_0260.JPG

Gant

YOU KNOW

J. Crew

WOOOOOOOOO

Happy birthday mate!

Would be interesting to know the ages of the contestants.

I think I'm the youngest?

5333590687_eb467ec04a_b.jpg

This is unsoaked, I can't bear to get them wet, they look so sharp raw.

p.s. It's in the lower 40's in SF. If you can't make out what I'm saying in the photo, it is:

"Fuck."

"Fuck fuck fuck!!!"

"Goddamnit."

Contender for sexiest pic award :D

^ Happy birthday to you Robbie!

I like your 'hat', but only sexiest pic contender if you go topless with the hat ;)

I'm three years younger than you and dkatz.

thanks pal!

Nobody wants to see that much pale skin that isn't like Cate Blanchett or Nichole Kidman.

22 was my best year I'd say.

This is unsoaked, I can't bear to get them wet, they look so sharp raw.

p.s. It's in the lower 40's in SF. If you can't make out what I'm saying in the photo, it is:

"Fuck."

"Fuck fuck fuck!!!"

"Goddamnit."

Roy, once you get the feeling back in your toes and scrotum, soak those shorts, I'm getting all sort of great turquoise hues in mine.

Haps, Dkats. I owe you a beer.

My pair was delivered by the swedish bikini team, but that's not bad. I do think that virgin's are overrated. I never understood why they promise 60 something virgins to all those suicide bombers after they supposedly go to heaven. I mean a party with 60 virgins is probably not much fun. Now, put 60 sluts in there, that's a party I would like to attend!!!

They were quite slutty looking virgins. Ready to take the plunge into slutdom perhaps?

...short measurementflash potsoak/1 day of wear:

Waist stretches back to 32" (still tight), inseam 33" (and heavy combs). Roy kept his promise :-)

Nicely soaked dr. house!

Going for another soak soon?