The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Hey,

I received my tagged 33 F310's today, and after a hot soak for 45 minutes and a machine dry for 30 they're still a little loose.

Is there any way I could get more 'shrinkage' out of the F310's after what I've already done?

Any help would be much appreciated, otherwise it's a look at trading for a tagged 32, or selling and re-buying a 32.

Thanks,

Thanks jizzimmy. I'll try that

----------------------------------------

Quick Post-Soak Fit Pic! Apologies for the terrible quality, only had my E71 to take pictures with.

F310_Front.jpg

Not sure how I feel with these, they're a little loose in the waist and they're not as slim as I was expecting. However I have been wearing Shearers for the past few months, so I guess I'm accustomed to skin tight.

What do you think? I'm going to boil these for about 2 hours tomorrow in the hope they shrink more.

My apologies if this has been mentioned before, but as I was browsing around on The Flat Head's website today, I gained the knowledge that while The Flat Head doesn't produce anything called "shorts" they do have a limited number of denim "half-pants" available. I was glad that there was a picture accompanying that description, which if left to the imagination could conjure up images of something far less wholesome than a pair of Japanese selvage denim shorts.

can anyone help me, i have a pair of nudies right now im bout to finish, theyre real nice..but i want another pair after this...i want a cut very similar to this one...

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/images/...dies_bb_01.jpg

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/images/...s_bb_01_01.jpg

alittle loose on top and tapered at the end because i wear alot of vans era...

the reason i dont buy that pair is i dont want another pair of nudies wanna try something new out maybe something a little heavier too...

any recommendations? thanks in advanced

im interested in flat head

Hey guys, I currently own a pair of dior 19cm MIJs in size 29 but I'm looking to get a pair of flatheads in black. I like the slim-straight fit on the diors but i'm looking for a cut that's lower rise and less saggy in the rear. should I be opting for the 4001bk or perhaps the selfedge colab model?

Double Boomtime Winter Flannels from Flat Head

Over two years ago when we met Mr. Kobayashi, the founder and president of Flat Head, for the first time he was wearing a shirt which we fell in love with instantly. We couldn't believe the quality of the fabric and how much character there was within the pattern of the flannel, it was this shirt he was wearing...

From Flat Head's new Winter line, made of a heavy flannel comes these new super comfortable flannel shirts made of 100% Zimbabwe cotton where the interior of the shirt has been combed to a super soft feel.

The fabric is woven on a vintage loom and therefore has a very three dimensional pattern due to the shuttle loom and also the heavy gauge of thread used to weave the flannel.

The shirt is available in three colors, and are available only as one run with no restocks. All come with selvedge side seam accents and mother of pearl inlay snap buttons including the self edging fabric running up the inner seam of the front of the shirt.

The Winter Flannel is modeled by Mission Badass Josh Harris and shot by Sidney Lo. Check the online store for hi-res photos, specs, and more information:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

fh_winter_flannel_red_01_web-710436.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_orange_01_web-710332.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_blue_01_web-737405.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_red_03_web-737325.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_orange_03_web-729935.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_blue_03_web-729818.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_orange_05_web-767172.jpg

fh_winter_flannel_blue_06_web-767045.jpg

^ to each his own. i've been rocking 32'' inseam since my first pair of slim jims. looks fine to me.

btw i'm 5'5''. :)

@Duce - How'd you size on those 1001s? The fit's pretty damn nice.

thanks, they're a 31. my actual waist size (w/ a little sag) is around a 16.5, and these sit exactly where i want them to.