The Flat Head

LFC4ever

cure: the contrast fading around the combs is great

Any comments on my BSP fit 2 pages back (post 1877) and how I should re-size? If you look at the sides in the rear photo and the upper seat in the side shot it seems there is a bit too much room. Thanks

cure: the contrast fading around the combs is great

Any comments on my BSP fit 2 pages back (post 1877) and how I should re-size? If you look at the sides in the rear photo and the upper seat in the side shot it seems there is a bit too much room. Thanks

I'd size down 1 or get a totally different model. You're right, the top block fits you quite awkwardly, but the legs seem OK.

Shots of my SExFH05...I repaired the crotch but I have developed a pretty aversion to slim jeans...its a shame cause these were just starting to get awesome.

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

And some detail shots:

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

Tmadd, you're at the brink of total denim fibre transformations. I think you should wash it like twice a month and wear it as much as you can bear…

I miss my 3001's so much. One day, they'll cup my groin again…one day…

Tmadd, you're at the brink of total denim fibre transformations. I think you should wash it like twice a month and wear it as much as you can bear…

I miss my 3001's so much. One day, they'll cup my groin again…one day…

seconded. hey guys do these really start to 'brighten up'' after only 3 weeks(20 wears) that scares me...

seconded. hey guys do these really start to 'brighten up'' after only 3 weeks(20 wears) that scares me...

The vertical falloff of the indigo is ridiculous…a lot of it is the direct lighting, but in about 3-6 weeks there is definitely a lot more definition than other jeans.

judging by the measurements the 3009 cut seems to be in between the f380 and f310. can anyone confirm this? the thigh measurement seems to be the same as the f310 but the leg opening is about the same as the f380

http://74.125.93.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/klax-on/3009/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Drakuten%2Bflathead%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3DguU&usg=ALkJrhiruFHZGm2xjuE7oW1AnSYbclo5ow

If i measure a 31 waist, would i buy a 30 or 31 in the 4001bk? Im just a little worried about stretching.

well, if you are a 31 true waist, and you buy a 30, obviously it will stretch ( 1-2 inches) . get a 31 and it wont stretch as much..

hope this helps :)

anyone interested in my size 32 BSP should hit me up

no real fading yet or anything and no flaws

i just got too many slim jeans and im looking to get into something a little baggier a la samurai

thanks

Nice fit, repped. Might look into a hem though... what's your height/weight?

i'm curious as to why you think the fit is so nice. the back rise is practically crawling up his ass and there's an over abundance of stacking. perhaps what you mean to say is, after they potentially stretch-out it'd be a nice fit?

I don't think they're too tight if you were going for a slim look they look great as a slim jean..

i'm curious as to why you think the fit is so nice. the back rise is practically crawling up his ass and there's an over abundance of stacking. perhaps what you mean to say is, after they potentially stretch-out it'd be a nice fit?

Yeah I suppose I should have clarified. When they stretch he will be able to sag them and they won't be up his ass. I meant that the fit on his legs is nice since the BSP really doesn't fit everyone well. I think they look good on people with skinny legs.