The Flat Head

LFC4ever

yup, still deciding on that. the stacks on my F310s (unaltered) were initially pretty intense, but became less blatant after a while through subsequent soaks/washes.

-edit-

here are some better pics of the fit. they fit perfectly around the thighs (which was my main concern, as i am trying to move away from skinny jeans). my only minor concern is the ass region. hoping the diaper butt will go away after a few more days of wear. :mad:

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

im not sure what your height is duce, but i know im 5'8 and mine measure 35.5 inseam post soak/hem and i get a bit of stacking but not too nuts...i definitely wouldnt keep the original length though, i think for you its a bit much...when you hem it a bit, the denim will definitely begin to fall more naturally on you...nice fit though, mayn

I just got a new pair of se05BSP's. I did an initial soak for 20 minutes in hot water. The inseam shrunk to 37 1/4. I'm only 5'8 with short legs and want to get them hemmed. I usually wear a 30 length. How much should I get them hemmed to so I have a little stacking. Nothing too crazy. I also want to make sure I don't take too much off in case they shrink some more. Will the inseam shrink any more or is it done after the first hot soak? I was thinking about getting them hemmed to a 34 for now. What do you think?

I just got a new pair of se05BSP's. I did an initial soak for 20 minutes in hot water. The inseam shrunk to 37 1/4. I'm only 5'8 with short legs and want to get them hemmed. I usually wear a 30 length. How much should I get them hemmed to so I have a little stacking. Nothing too crazy. I also want to make sure I don't take too much off in case they shrink some more. Will the inseam shrink any more or is it done after the first hot soak? I was thinking about getting them hemmed to a 34 for now. What do you think?

I think you'd be safe getting them hemmed at 33"... The most they're going to shrink is maybe another .75" after the next wash...

Cool. So even if they shrink down to a 32 will that be enough to stack if I'm normally a 30?

Yes.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Hey guys, sorry I'm not asking this in the small questions thread but I think I'll get a better answer here. Anyways, I gave my flathead 4001bks a warm presoak and it stretched out a bit too much for my liking now. It's been a month since I've soaked it and I'm just wondering if I were to give them a hot soak right now to get all the shrinkage out of the way, would I lose too much dye/indgo?

Isn't the intense stacking because of the intense sagging?

Anywho has anyone removed the back pocket stitching before? Still not a fan of the back pockets of Flatheads.

I partly removed the stitching on my F310's. Left the straight half on, just like JXS's pair above. Used a seam ripper, quite a boring task but it looks better so yeah.

Kiya, do you know if Flathead ever plans on making the 3001 or f310 in a size 36? i'm about a 36 true waist and that is the cut that i want. Not sure if a 34 would work for me. i wear a 32 i NS and i have a 33 in S710 but they are still tight in the waist

Why not just buy the 1001?

It's the same exact jean as the 3001 but comes in size 36:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=321

(more coming next week)

Has anyone purchased the silver ring from flathead? If so can anyone tell me how they feel about it? thanks!

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=274

My fiancee gave me one as a gift (I would have probably purchased one eventually if she didn't get it for me). I love it. It's a really cool ring, its pretty easy to adjust the sizing and at first it feels kind of different compared to other rings, but once you get used to it, it doesn't feel odd/weird.