The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Since I wear a size 29 in my skull 5010 which are sanfronized, would it be safe to go with a 30 in FH f310? Or should I just wait for self edge to restock on 29s again?

They shrink quite a bit and can be difficult to stretch, the safe bet would be to get the 30 unless you want an extremely slim fit.

Whats the threading like on f310s? Skulls use cotton thread so they rip easy, is it same for FHs?

The threading is strong, but the build is not so great on other aspects. So while you have super tough stitching, things like the pocket lining and the denim round the crotch starts tearing pretty quickly.

And like some people have said, they do stretch out eventually, but it takes quite a while.

Just finalized the specs on the SE05BSP and SE05BSPBK... hopefully these'll be out in 6 or 7 weeks..

Where did you guys that got your 1001's purchase them? Rakutan? Self edge? Proxy?

proxy from here

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/2nd/fh-1001/

but i have heard that you can order directly from 2nd without using a proxy and save yourself some dough, can't remember the thread i read that in :confused:. wish i had found out prior to using the proxy

Just finalized the specs on the SE05BSP and SE05BSPBK... hopefully these'll be out in 6 or 7 weeks..

Sorry for the noob question, but these are considered a collaboration jean right? Meaning no future runs? Wasn't sure as the name didn't follow the conventional "SEx__0#" listing. Also, I'm low on cash and probably won't be able to buy when they release...:(

Care to leak any details (other than there'll be a black model)? :)

Slim cut

Tapered

Button Fly

Half forked tongue arcuates (in indigo thread)

Yoyo Leather Tag

Indigo and Black versions

Cotton Poly-core Thread

The threading is strong, but the build is not so great on other aspects. So while you have super tough stitching, things like the pocket lining and the denim round the crotch starts tearing pretty quickly.

And like some people have said, they do stretch out eventually, but it takes quite a while.

Have a lot of people around experienced trouble with crotch rips? I do a lot in my jeans including breakdance, my skulls have a gone through a lot and are now finaly able to hold up 2 crotch repairs later. Would I have to go through the same amount of work for these as well?

Yo kiya,will the thighs be the same/looser/toigher than the 3001/sexfh?

Excited.

About the same, it's an entirely new slim cut designed by us at Self Edge so it's not really based on the 3001.

How does it compare to the SEXFH05?

It's similar.. we took the SEXFH and tweaked it a bit.

Also, we're getting the 1001 next week in all sizes..

Still doing sizes up to 36" for this new project, kiya?

Yup, up to 36...

Yo.. Some Flat Head...

Flat Head F380 Restock and Blue Diamond Short Sleeve

Both the F380 and the Blue Diamond Button Down are both now available in the online store:http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=f44f7d00389def5f3027cfacb7851c8c

IMG_0589-1-744802.jpg

525599885_dbf3e38b60_b-713957.jpg

are the measurements on self-edge regarding the F380 correct? as in, a size 31 has a slightly smaller thigh than a size 31 F310? also, what vans is ayn wearing?! that colorway is excellent! bet they're some vans vault shit $100 fuck ahhhhhh

are the measurements on self-edge regarding the F380 correct? as in, a size 31 has a slightly smaller thigh than a size 31 F310? also, what vans is ayn wearing?! that colorway is excellent! bet they're some vans vault shit $100 fuck ahhhhhh

Here is my experience: i tried sz 31 310's and could barely get them on, tried on a sz 32 pair of 310's and it looked like it was painted on my thigh pre-soak, and have a pair of 380's in sz 31 that are slim around the thigh, but not painful (were loose on thigh pre-soak)