The Flat Head

LFC4ever

No offense but I've had mine for a little over 1 and a half months and mine have more wear than those... They look good.... but not for 4 months.

well i do wear the shit out of them, but I'm not all that active so that may have something to do with it.

Just a quick heads up that there'll be a big Flat Head party at Self Edge on Sunday September 7th.

The president and vice president of Flat Head are both coming from Japan along with the editor of Lightning Magazine to Self Edge for a meet and greet.

Along with the party things that'll be happening at this fine event:

-Massive amounts of beer will be flowing

-Superfuture Elite will be present

-Self Edge x Flat Head Chambray Long Sleeve Shirts with custom embroidery

-Samples of upcoming product will also be on display with a few items available for pre-order

-A large selection of leather goods (wallets, belts, etc..) will be on display available for custom orders (this might be the only time to see these products in person and order them for a six week delivery)

-Sidney Lo's Flat Head 3001 WAYWT Exhibit will be on display including before/after jeans/shirts and the DVD of the progress

I'll be updating this post with more information as it comes in:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=1165159

Okay here are my post-soak pics. 2 semi-hot soaks.

front.jpg

IMG_1161.JPG

IMG_1159.JPG

Now, as for that huge white blotch on my front left thigh. I honestly don't know what it is and it is kinda pissing me off. I mean, I usually don't care if something spills on my jeans or if something leaves a mark...but I just got these less than 48 hours ago! On top of that, I still don't know how it happened or what it is; I do not see anything that could have made a mark like that going from the hotel bathtub straight to a hanger to hang dry. Touching the area around the mark makes it feel like something brushed up against the denim. The flash of the camera exaggerates it a bit.

IMG_1148.JPG

Oh well, guess I just gotta wear these babies hard and hope that the area fades consistently! And as with any unfortunate mark or stain, I always got the reason that it builds the jeans' character, right? :P

Haha, I had a sneaking suspicion that that would be what first popped into people's heads. But I can assure you, out of all the things that it could be...jizz ain't one of them!

Took pics again in the sunlight with no flash. Doesn't look to be that bad...or am I just blind since I desperately want them to be gone. :P

IMG_1164.JPG

IMG_1163.JPG

Any suggestions on how to lift the stain? Or should I just leave it in?

You could just try to use a damp paper towel or cloth and lightlyyy rub it on the spot to see if that did the trick. If not you could use a little bit of salsa to dye over the white so it didn't look like you got man juice on your thigh. To be honest though, it's hardly visible in those recent pictures. Don't even worry about it.

You could just try to use a damp paper towel or cloth and lightlyyy rub it on the spot to see if that did the trick. If not you could use a little bit of salsa to dye over the white so it didn't look like you got man juice on your thigh. To be honest though, it's hardly visible in those recent pictures. Don't even worry about it.

don't rub, dab...!

but seriously, it looks fine in those pics...

Okey so I got my F310's in today and I'm kind of on the rocks about the fit. Went true to size--> 33 and the fit in the waist I could loose an inch or so. The thighs are tight but not skin tight, I mean I can pull about half an inch outwards. I was sort of hoping it would be slim from the knee down as in the bulky calves but yeah..

In the pics the thighs might look skintight but as I said they are not, probably looks that way thanks to below the knee area.

dsc00211gt8.jpg

dsc00214dc2.jpg

Recommendations for the soak? Kind of a dillema seeing as I want the lower leg a bit slimmer but I also don't want to loose say 3 inches on the inseam. I'm about 5'11/6ft and I like how the inseam fits now. Don't know how selfedge gets the 37, it measures more like a 36

Thanks for the help

Try soaking and hanging it by the inseam.

The Flat Head 1001 Slim Jean - 16oz Denim for The Heavyweights

Flat Head has now taken the 3001 and made a 16oz heavy weight version with a button fly and slightly longer inseam.

We're predicting another long term hit by Flat Head here, as we've tested the newer 1XXX (16oz) denim and it's fading and aging just like it's 14.5oz counterpart.

We've also received a full restock of the Flat Head F380 and 4001BK jeans, and a special recut of the Short Sleeve Blue Diamond Shirts.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=d7117147abf7503f0c197e51ac24d905

1001:

photo-3-723899.jpg

photo-1-723999.jpg

F380:

525511670_d3d3d38b4a_b-713902.jpg

Blue Diamond:

IMG_0589-1-744802.jpg

Just saw the first pair of FHs in my lil hippie town of eugene..

if it was you PM me..

At the valley river mall on sunday or monday.. i forgot what day..

get at me...!

i was liek, goddamnnn eugene is so small and petty - why would someone whos not on vacation here have flatheads.. thats so cool..

rep fo sho.

any insights on the F380?

do they really shrink 3" (!) in length?

the flat head is such a touchy subject with tall guys, everybody wants one - but they are simply made for homeland customers.

hail to all SEXFH collabs!

but why are you (SE) starting to stock only until size 34 in most cases recently - is it because tall guys do not buy them, since no matter the waist they turn out too short anyway?!

i really want a pair of flat heads, but seems it will not happen. i need a pair that will end up at least 36 in waist and at least 36 in inseam after a hot wash. especially the inseam seems to be impossible with FH. i would prefer indigo. and, i do hate zippers!

Turntabloid, you've actually got two choices... The 1001 and F380.

Both available in size 36 and both with button-fly.

The 1001 will of course be quite slim, while the F380 will give you a little more room.

Check em both out, let me know if you have any questions:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68

okay so... after letting the jeans dry for a tad after the initial soak, i'm find they've shrunk to just about perfect (maybe a little to tight) snugness.never hav ei ever experienced this much pain in my right hand's thumb then getting these fuckers on for the first time. haha. this is heavy motherfucking denim

fit pics tomorrow... hopefully.