The Flat Head

LFC4ever

shit i don't know. it's a fucking great slim fit almost in a class of it's own. tight in the thigh, but not too tight; loose in the calf, but not baggy; low-ish rise, but not sagging. i dunno.

Cheers, sounds pretty good and I'll wait for the fotos.

okay so... after letting the jeans dry for a tad after the initial soak, i'm find they've shrunk to just about perfect (maybe a little to tight) snugness.never hav ei ever experienced this much pain in my right hand's thumb then getting these fuckers on for the first time. haha. this is heavy motherfucking denim

fit pics tomorrow... hopefully.

my blister finally went away, and the button actually cut between my nail and thumb. I solved the tight top button by jamming a highlighter in there while they were wet. stretched it out enough to button.

Now everything has loosened up to just right.

zac, you get yours hemmed at all? clay at self edge looked at me like i was retarded when i told him i didn't want mine hemmed at all. haha.

pics coming soon.

nah man.

They are probs pretty near on 35 in length post soak.

my blister finally went away, and the button actually cut between my nail and thumb. I solved the tight top button by jamming a highlighter in there while they were wet. stretched it out enough to button.

Now everything has loosened up to just right.

I only found it hard the first time it's all good now.

uhhhh i disagree but thanks for the comment. :)

i love how it fits in the thigh... i tend to like the skinny-ish fit in my jeans. it's quite a change form my shearers. and plus, "my body type"? obviously i'm not skinny, but i think a slim thigh fit looks better on someone with thigh muscle than someone with chicken legs.

no beef, but they look like you sized down too many. I think that straighter legged jeans work better for people with "athletic" body types, while junkie looking kids can wear tapered steez better. If those are new though they will stretch out though so maybe its too early to call the shots.

no beef, but they look like you sized down too many. I think that straighter legged jeans work better for people with "athletic" body types, while junkie looking kids can wear tapered steez better. If those are new though they will stretch out though so maybe its too early to call the shots.

haha. yeah, they've actually stretched about .5" and this is the second day wearing em (that was taken rightttttt after the soak) so they're looser and will probably continue to get so.

anyways, these were more or less a replacement to my sold diors (however much fucked up that sounds...) so i like the fit with the better quality denim. sorry if i came across in a "wtf?!" way but i do really like the fit haha.

edit: oh, and i didn't size down any... so if anyone has any sizing questions, i went true to size and they stretched a comfortable amount so they're veryyy comfortable and snug with a nice tighter fit that i like. so yeah.

i love how it fits in the thigh... i tend to like the skinny-ish fit in my jeans. it's quite a change form my shearers. and plus, "my body type"? obviously i'm not skinny, but i think a slim thigh fit looks better on someone with thigh muscle than someone with chicken legs.

Great fit jake, looks like they fit you almost exactly like my 1001's do on me.

Plus they'll stretch.

Guest jeffvyain
i think a slim thigh fit looks better on someone with thigh muscle than someone with chicken legs.

you're just in denial. because it doesn't.

....Mich is right though...they'll stretch. You'll live.

you're just in denial. because it doesn't.

....Mich is right though...they'll stretch. You'll live.

fat dude in slim jeans = new anti-hipster? haha.

thanks to all. as a note, after the soak i wore them for a bit and then let them dry while hanging up. the denim was stiff and heavy enough for them to stand up on their own... haha. within one full day of wear, though, they're comfy as fuck and stretched bout .5" in the waist.

fat dude in slim jeans = new anti-hipster? haha.

thanks to all. as a note, after the soak i wore them for a bit and then let them dry while hanging up. the denim was stiff and heavy enough for them to stand up on their own... haha. within one full day of wear, though, they're comfy as fuck and stretched bout .5" in the waist.

i've heard the 3001's and the 310's don't stretch but my 1001's waist has stretched back to pre-soak measurement. went true to size 32 waist pre-soak 17, post soak 15.5 , been wearing since 7/11 3-4 times a week and now measure 17 again.

with the low rise they sit right on my hips now and i love the fit. these are not tapered. mine fit pretty much the same as jake's. the thigh fits a little snug (not tight) and the calf a little loose.

i've heard the 3001's and the 310's don't stretch but my 1001's waist has stretched back to pre-soak measurement. went true to size 32 waist pre-soak 17, post soak 15.5 , been wearing since 7/11 3-4 times a week and now measure 17 again.

with the low rise they sit right on my hips now and i love the fit. these are not tapered. mine fit pretty much the same as jake's. the thigh fits a little snug (not tight) and the calf a little loose.

mine measure about .25" under pre-soak measurements. just like yours, they sit right on my hips exactly where i want my jeans to sit (not sagging, and not even really "slouchy") and they fit damn good.

glad you're liking, my mexican friend. funny as it sounds, the combs and whiskers (on the front and back) are already fading.

looks good jake. to the guy who said they're too slim, keep in mind they're still brand new, and that's hardly how they'll fit a month down the line. they are pretty slim now but i'm sure they'll stretch to accommodate, given however much 1000 denim stretches... who knows...?

mine measure about .25" under pre-soak measurements. just like yours, they sit right on my thighs exactly where i want my jeans to sit (not sagging, and not even really "slouchy") and they fit damn good.

glad you're liking my mexican friend. funny as it sounds, the combs and whiskers (on the front and back) are already fading.

yup mine too, that just encourages me to keep going. will post fit picks when i get a chance.