The Flat Head

LFC4ever

310 restocking anytime soon? jw.

Not till the next production run in October.. For now look into the 1001 which is the same thing as the 3001 but in heavier weight denim.

Oh okay I was just wondering. I mean I probably wouldn't get my pair till Late Dec or Mid Jan. If yall only had one 31 left..I would have to buy the last one obv :P

Ah now you mention it, the 1001 looks awesome. I completely overlook that.

Thanks Kiya!

i tried looking through the thread for more info about the BSP's rise, but couldn't find anything, maybe i overlooked it. Kiya, do you know what the rise will be for the 28? Should i just base it more off the sexfh05? I'm lookin' for a low rise around 9 inches; thats the one thing stoppin' me from getting the 1001

i tried looking through the thread for more info about the BSP's rise, but couldn't find anything, maybe i overlooked it. Kiya, do you know what the rise will be for the 28? Should i just base it more off the sexfh05? I'm lookin' for a low rise around 9 inches; thats the one thing stoppin' me from getting the 1001

We won't have that measurement till the jeans are released in a few weeks.. But i do know the size 28 1001 has about a 9.3" rise after a hot soak.

Those look fantastic unklesteve. Looks like some really nice high contrast whiskers and thigh fades. Vertical falling must be crazy on those. How many washes / soaks did you do, may i ask?

In the beginning, I tried to go the SuFu route of waiting as long as possible before my first wash. However, I have three kids and three big-ass dogs. So that didn't work so well. I got about 5 months in before the smell was unbearable, and after that first wash I just washed them whenever they got dirty and needed it.

As much as I love the whole culture of raw denim, I lead too active a life to go for long without washing my pants. My two youngest are 3 and 1, and they tend to do things like piss on my leg, throw up, toss food, etc. Fatherhood is grand, I tell ya.

My dogs are an English Mastiff, a Great Dane, and a Shar-Pei. So it's a hair-and-slobber fest in my house, and that also prevents ones garments from going long without a washing.

That's the long answer. The short answer is: I have no friggin' idea. Lots.

I throw 'em in the washing machine with other dark clothing. Add soap. Wash on Hot/Cold. Then I chuck 'em in the dryer.

I'm not particularly cautious with my clothing. "Dry Clean Only" might as well say "Steve, Don't Even Buy This".