The Flat Head

LFC4ever

turntabloid. your380s had a thigh measurement of 13in pre soak. what was the measurement post soak? the fit you have in your link is what i am looking for.

pilot - the thigh is nearly unchanged!

but, keep in mind i was wearing them the whole weekend with extensive biking and partying. the waist stretched quite a lot too in these few days!

i love the fit!

my FH f310's I've been wearing since the beginning of April. I can't wear them to work but I wear them hard every day before work, after work, and... well, pretty much whenever I'm not there. 1 quick soak (wore them in the shower) about a month ago and I was hoping to wait until Oct for the first wash but they are starting to be in need of some repairs.

full length pictures taken in direct sunlight, all others in the shade.

DSC04340.jpg

DSC04341.jpg

DSC04328.jpg

DSC04332.jpg

DSC04330.jpg

DSC04333.jpg

main area's of concern:

DSC04337.jpg

DSC04335.jpg

DSC04336.jpg

I always have a hard time convincing myself to wash since I want to try to get as much wear as possible so I'll leave it to SuFu, wash now and get them repaired or rock em for another month and hope they dont fall apart?

yes I did. I was bored at work and did it with a tack and my teeth.

however, I would strongly suggest picking up a seam ripper.

HA! So you just took your jeans off and started at it? Bold my friend, very bold indeed.

Oh yeah, and also I thought that the 310s had the new cotton/poly stitching that was supposed to be more durable. Looks like they are beat up pretty badly judging from your pics. What do you have to say about that?

^lolz, tnks rice. Ya I ride a motorcycle so I wear them when I ride to work and change when I get there. They just sit in the back and I've been wanting a change from the "girlie" 310 arcs for a while so I just went for it one day.

Looks like they are beat up pretty badly judging from your pics. What do you have to say about that?

all I can really say is if they were nudies they would probably be rags by now. The Flat Head is the real deal, I've never babied these things and they have taken some good beatings and I've only made it through the first layer of stitches.