The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Hi,

Its been a half year since I got my F380. I decided to post some pictures before i put it in the washer.

Anyway, heres some fit pictures.... (for reference of stretching and fading, I also posted pictures of these jeans when i first got them on page 31 of this thread)

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00842.jpg

DSC00841.jpg

I will also post some evo pictures on the evo thread later.

bye

I am 6'2 178 IBS,

I sized up one from my normal size (32) because they were out of my size, and i have way too much slim fit jeans, I wanted something alittle looser. My next pair would probably be slimmer. Still trying to decide between Skull 6x6 or maybe one of selfedge collabs - preferably the sugarcanes

size 29 SE05BSP pre soak pics. shots are bad just cause i didn't really take time to get good lighting or have someone else take them. fit feels pretty good, can't wait to soak to get the thighs a bit tighter. like sidney lo said, the waist is truly a killer. i'm 5'6"-5'7" and about 135 pounds for reference, as seen by the excessive stacking.

fhfit1.jpg

fhfit2.jpg

My bad, I thought that girl was your sister.

Your jawns could use a hem…once they stretch out at the waist, they'll slouch a bit and you won't have any problems with stacking. Then again, I'm on a heavy hem jumpoff lately. I'm thinking about hot soaking the hem again…

My bad, I thought that girl was your sister.

Your jawns could use a hem…once they stretch out at the waist, they'll slouch a bit and you won't have any problems with stacking. Then again, I'm on a heavy hem jumpoff lately. I'm thinking about hot soaking the hem again…

haha yeah.... my sister looks more like. me, as in. manly. but I don't think I can come up for another week to get them hemmed. the stacking looks really weird right now.

oh, and i saw you the other day on sunday.

size 29 SE05BSP pre soak pics. shots are bad just cause i didn't really take time to get good lighting or have someone else take them. fit feels pretty good, can't wait to soak to get the thighs a bit tighter. like sidney lo said, the waist is truly a killer. i'm 5'6"-5'7" and about 135 pounds for reference, as seen by the excessive stacking.

fhfit1.jpg

fhfit2.jpg

quoted to show difference in post soak. waistband is bruising me worse than a trailer trash father

fhpost1.jpg

fhpost2.jpg

evilcrayon - good fit on you, i'm jealous of all the tall people. i guess my fit is for all the 5'7" and under crowd.

forget the measurements posted on self edge.. how much longer ar the BSP than the F310.... because it looks way mor than 3 inches from pics and the jeans i'm weaing. I'm going to get some and get them hemmed to the same length as the F310 before soak, adviseable?

Im 5'8

Have you soaked the jeans your wearing? Did you think maybe they did not soak the jeans on the site before taking the pics? If so they could be 6 inches longer than your f310s's.

ps: the bsps are actually 4 inches longer than the f310s presoak.

damn cure, I'm liking that post soak fit of yours...

thanks, i'm liking them a lot.

tintinsonson- try soaking the waistband part and wear 'em, it generally allows the waist to stretch out enough without having to soak the entire jeans. I've done it before on my sugar canes and it worked wonderfully.

craigg - if you're already comfortable with the length of the FH310 then i don't see why it would be a problem. i'm pretty sure selfedge uses the same measuring techniques and yeah the BSPs are really long anyway, u could always just hem a second time if necessary.

edit: if you're 5 8, thats an inch and a half or so taller than me, so i guess you could expect something similar to mine?