The Flat Head

LFC4ever

pre soak bsp

5638018937_f19d3b7a75.jpg

Pre soak Bsp by niixj, on Flickr

thoughts? About a 1 to 1.5 inches of room in waist and about .5 to .75 in thighs.

This is my first unsafordized. Should I cold or hoat soak? How long?

If you have that much room in the waist you should be fine. Do a hot soak or you'll regret it later on. If they end up being too tight on the top block you can always sell them and cut your losses that way.

^^ I feel like mine only shrank a few inches, but i've only soaked them so far.

No offense, but "a few inches" is pretty vague advice given that inseams can be vastly different from inch to inch. Since he is most likely looking for advice to formulate an idea about where to hem, that kind of guidance really isn't going to help.

I'd say my BSPs shrank 2 inches in the inseam after several washes and soaks.

No offense, but "a few inches" is pretty vague advice given that inseams can be vastly different from inch to inch. Since he is most likely looking for advice to formulate an idea about where to hem, that kind of guidance really isn't going to help.

I'd say my BSPs shrank 2 inches in the inseam after several washes and soaks.

that's a good point. I'm pretty sure i had my bsps hemmed to 35" plus or minus half an inch.

and right now they're 33" long.

How tall are you?

I'm 5'11'' and I'm thinking of going with 35 or 34.5, to account for some future shrink.

I'm about 5'9" but as you can see in my pics I've got a little bit of stacking going on. Also, those janoskis are pretty low and are the shoes i wear for the majority of the time

A little too big in the seat, legs are perfect. Like its wearable but I think optimally, you should have gotten a size down. My experience with SEXFH05 was that they're great for slouching, but you're wearing those low as hell already.

yeah i agree the bum is slightly roomer but yea... hope a belt will help make it look better... do you think i should tailor it or anything ?

thigh fits good