Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

i'm liking the 35th anni sp-021 http://www.dartisan.co.jp/web_shop_detail.php?item_cd=1269&cate_cd=36

can foxy or anyone shed light on the denim used, cut, other special features on it?

the indigo patch is yum.

Edited by oomslokop

A first comparison...

9b02dfc7cd83a84b9635a3817ffed178_zps4324

1ea9670643960a6e151bdb85789504a1_zpsc2bd

The new SDA D01-35th is slimmer than my SD-103XX, or my old D01-30th - this could be partly due to the fact they have not be stretched enough yet, but I think the pattern is actually based on SD-103 or slimmer...

This seems to be backed by PSA, as they point out that D01-35th is based on a SD-103, while D01-30th was based on a D01.

The widest and highest rise is my SDA SP-06, also part of the 30th anniversary range.

Edited by Foxy2

i'm liking the 35th anni sp-021 http://www.dartisan.co.jp/web_shop_detail.php?item_cd=1269&cate_cd=36

can foxy or anyone shed light on the denim used, cut, other special features on it?

the indigo patch is yum.

Hard to tell - PSA does not seem to stock it and SDA does not comment on the cut or post measurements for this pair.

My guess: limited edition, standard denim (synthetic indigo), cut based on D01.

I could check with Take5 and see what information they can get back from SDA...

fuck, thats the way to represent Maynard.  They look great.  Im still battling with the waist on mine...

don't know if this will help since i don't know how many times you've washed your jeans, but i find the sda standard denim easier to stretch once i've washed it 3-4 times in the washing machine (w/ spin). it does retain its starch/heaviness/stiffness well so it's much harder to stretch if it's only been soaked and the denim is still heavy and stiff. 

though of course you run the risk of the waist shrinking beyond redemption when you stick it into your washing machine. :D

I was looking through the Pants Shop Avenue site and came across a couple interesting pairs.

Curious if anyone had experience or information about the 1455 or the 1575 chinos.

I've been looking for the right pair of metal button fly khaki chinos for a long time now and I feel like it could be one of these.

From what I can tell the 1575 is quite slim.  But any more information on either would be much appreciated!

the indigo patch is yum.

- 15oz denim, produced in Ihara, Japan

- 103 cut

- indigo dyed leather patch

- old arcs

- made in Kojima, Japan

- limited production run, 350 pairs

- 15oz denim, produced in Ihara, Japan

- 103 cut

- indigo dyed leather patch

- old arcs

- made in Kojima, Japan

- limited production run, 350 pairs

great, thanks heaps foxy!

is that the same denim used on the standard 103 or a special run? 

Got myself some treats lately from SDA, huge thanks to Yuichi at Pirates they got to call SDA headquarters to get me the 35th anniversary, great service !! second pics is taken in Barcelona :)

IMG_2519_zpsd4921537.jpg

IMG_2300_zpsc6584fe4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...