Studio D'artisan

LFC4ever

Are you talking about the D1507s? Those are out now too.

003mbd1507-nw-s.jpg

003mbd1507-nw-p1.jpg

003mbd1507-nw-p2.jpg

@@

Very similar to the SP 013; is the fit the same as well? I feel my SP 013s are little bit less rare and limited than they used to be, as there are so many similarities. If you missed out on the SP 013, this is highly recommendable. The fabric is insanely comfy when worn in, and after the first 6-7 months of wear, the indigo bleeding picks up more rapidly. Oh, and the blue, the blue.. Such a blue.

@@

Very similar to the SP 013; is the fit the same as well? I feel my SP 013s are little bit less rare and limited than they used to be, as there are so many similarities. If you missed out on the SP 013, this is highly recommendable. The fabric is insanely comfy when worn in, and after the first 6-7 months of wear, the indigo bleeding picks up more rapidly. Oh, and the blue, the blue.. Such a blue.

I've heard conflicting reports on the fit, most say it fits like the SD-103/D003, but one store says it fits more like the SD-101 (and therefore, the SP-013).

I've also heard that the denim is similar but not identical, that it isn't dipped as many times into the natural indigo on the D1507 as it is on the SP-013.

EDIT: After further research, these are almost definitely the SD-103 cut, and it looks like they are actually dipped 30 times in the natural indigo like the SP-013s.

@@

Yeah, I have the XXX-28's and the blue is just amazing. Apparently India is increasing its production of natural indigo, since synthetic is such an ecological disaster, so we may get more natural indigo jeans from Japan in future.

^ That would make sense, since the hair follicles on pig skin penetrates very deeply and is likely to last longer =)

its a black pig hairhide..cowboys used to have hairhide patches to represents where their cattles were born from .note: nerds additional info :o

Have faith that there is life after dearth.

Haha, I still have to break into my SDA x PSA 23oz and my SDA Clippers before contemplating more SDAs :P

its a black pig hairhide..cowboys used to have hairhide patches to represents where their cattles were born from .note: nerds additional info :o

That's interesting~