The Flat Head

LFC4ever

It's the standard Flat Head press release blurb that I've read umpteen times. You could have put a bit more originality in there, some of your own ideas, impressions, experiences of the brand. Just a thought, but perhaps that isn't what you're aiming for on that site.

It's the standard Flat Head press release blurb that I've read umpteen times. You could have put a bit more originality in there, some of your own ideas, impressions, experiences of the brand. Just a thought, but perhaps that isn't what you're aiming for on that site.

Agreed and noted, the main goal was to give a very general over site to the flat head denim in more of a wiki format. I'll edit it and add a paragraph of my own writing.

have you stretched the waist on the IH? IH waist is generally more generous and the denim stretches more than FH denim (though i've never tried the 2111 denim)..i would guess a 30 would be too tight..you can leave the waist out of the soak and then keep your fingers crossed when you wash down the line, but probably better to get a 32 or a 31

have you stretched the waist on the IH? IH waist is generally more generous and the denim stretches more than FH denim (though i've never tried the 2111 denim)..i would guess a 30 would be too tight..you can leave the waist out of the soak and then keep your fingers crossed when you wash down the line, but probably better to get a 32 or a 31

You really have had IH waistbands stretch more than FH? All of my FH have stretched passed raw in the waist

i only have much experience with the 634s and 3009 and now that you mention it the waist did stretch a good amount on the 3009, but the other other areas in the top block didn't seem to stretch nearly as much for me as on the 634s (maybe that gave an overall impression of the 634s being stretchier in the waist)..also worth taking shrinkage into account when considering sizing...if i could do it over again i probably would've size up 2 from my 634s size (maybe b/c my issue is top block and not limited to waist)

Edited by ironheartfan123

Sensible summer pick up (edited because I can't type from my phone)

zpZx0Io.jpg

Edited by Dylan

sorry for being a bit off topic here, but where can I go to sell my raw denim flat heads? they are fairly new worn 5 times with only pre soak. they just dont fit me anymore....im a powerlifter so i squat quite often and my thighs are about to pop them lol. needed one size up

they are the FH3012

What size? My friend is looking for a 33 or 34

Hi everyone!

I received my FH8002 on June 4th from 2nd and just wanted to share my taught. First off the new 18oz denim texture feels great, pretty hairy, super dark blue, nice leather patch. Construction is top notch. I love the double stitch on the front and back pockets. I have to say that compared to all my other jeans (IH666s, Samurai's s5000bkb-RR, pbj xx013, Momo's 0705sp) they don't breath well at all during hot summer days, but who cares! I sized up one from my regular size and the fit is spot on. 

I'm trying to post some pics but I'm having a hard time, they don't upload on my gallery and the image option says I can't post a Url link to a pic... please help!

Tnx to Karanimal & itsbenhere for the tips, here ya go: 

bW2KStN.jpgRnFjJiP.jpgGYUv0zt.jpgpQgVxGG.jpgiOugxAv.jpgXYmBb7q.jpgvYkb7qn.jpg

Edited by Suitbydayrawdenimbynight

Hi everyone!

I received my FH8002 on June 4th from 2nd and just wanted to share my taught. First off the new 18oz denim texture feels great, pretty hairy, super dark blue, nice leather patch. Construction is top notch. I love the double stitch on the front and back pockets. I have to say that compared to all my other jeans (IH666s, Samurai's s5000bkb-RR, pbj xx013, Momo's 0705sp) they don't breath well at all during hot summer days, but who cares! I sized up one from my regular size and the fit is spot on. 

I'm trying to post some pics but I'm having a hard time, they don't upload on my gallery and the image option says I can't post a Url link to a pic... please help!

Tnx!

Try imbedding the photos like this 

then your link here </img> (but using [ and ] to close the end) 

Edited by karanimal