Roy. (expurgated edition)

rnrswitch

Roy's computer is busted and he's had no internet access for 2 weeks, he'll be back online shortly.

Hi guys

i ve been off that thread for a while and i was wondering if any of you had managed to reach Roy lately.

his website mention hes gone for a faw months?

and he dont answer mails either

thanks

^What ran said. Plus, ROYs computer is broke at the moment. He's usually pretty good about returning emails.

Wow, Beatle is right. You guys are LAAAME.

Half way through the day and not a single post? You guys are a bunch of lazy posers who have no right to call yourselves fanboys.

ROY cards are being taken back.

Especially from RNR who left town without his ROYs, bad enough in itself, and didn't even bother to take a picture before he left.

I'm going over to the Ironheart thread after this, or maybe to the Mr. Freedom one.

I ♥ Christophe!

Not that any of you deserve this, but here:

4947422750_1f40e4b236_b.jpg

Near Kilauea volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii.

Wow, Beatle is right. You guys are LAAAME.

Half way through the day and not a single post? You guys are a bunch of lazy posers who have no right to call yourselves fanboys.

ROY cards are being taken back.

Especially from RNR who left town without his ROYs, bad enough in itself, and didn't even bother to take a picture before he left.

I'm going over to the Ironheart thread after this, or maybe to the Mr. Freedom one.

I ♥ Christophe!

Not that any of you deserve this, but here:

4947422750_1f40e4b236_b.jpg

Near Kilauea volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii.

Dude that pic ain't even taken today. I can throw up some pic taken a couple days ago if I wanted. Also, the ROYs are sitting at home resting, cuz they have one hell of a weekend ahead for them. A true test if you will. Pics will be posted. Definitely.

Dude that pic ain't even taken today. I can throw up some pic taken a couple days ago if I wanted. Also, the ROYs are sitting at home resting, cuz they have one hell of a weekend ahead for them. A true test if you will. Pics will be posted. Definitely.

Did I break your little rules? I suppose you'll have to disqualify me for the Grand Prize, then,

BTW, some vague claim of glory on a future day does not nullify your abject failure on this one.

Youngpunch- is that a LVC First? Awesome!

^ I'm not always a fan of pre-distressing, but LVC did a really nice job on that one. I've seen a few different jackets of that model, and the wash seems to be slightly different on each one. Really nice. How does it fit compared with, say, a 506 or 507?

^ I'm not always a fan of pre-distressing, but LVC did a really nice job on that one. I've seen a few different jackets of that model, and the wash seems to be slightly different on each one. Really nice. How does it fit compared with, say, a 506 or 507?

Its a good fit in the chest, but baggy around the upper arms, long in the sleeve and short in length.

BTW Roy6 negged me for not being in the double dip thing. Did he neg rep all you folks as well or am I just special?

BTW Roy6 negged me for not being in the double dip thing. Did he neg rep all you folks as well or am I just special?

I negged him for wearing flipflops and taking the piss out of tourists,he negged me for being always drunk on the internet,i told him to neg Paul for adjusting the DD+2 on public transport,riff asked me to neg himself for squirrel-cruelty,i still want to neg Clavin for wearing a Saltvalley shirt and you for not having hidden rivets on your 500$ jeans...what to do?

I was planning on negging you for being German, but thought it was in bad taste. i like a little neg rep every once in a while. I was planning on negging Paul T just so that I could be ahead of him in rep points.