Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Lovely catch, Dan. I came that close to picking up a pair when Evisu Japan had them but decided against it as I was happy with my No.1s...not sure if I'd pass them by again these days, though.

"Private Stock for maniacs" is one of the best brand tag phrases I have ever read.

QFT, although the random apostrophe in "Maniac's" [sic] always fucked me off :D

Lovely catch, Dan. I came that close to picking up a pair when Evisu Japan had them but decided against it as I was happy with my No.1s...not sure if I'd pass them by again these days, though.

QFT, although the random apostrophe in "Maniac's" [sic] always fucked me off :D

Yeh I'm really pleased and like you say I doubt you'd pass that one up again crash!

The 1999 fit from what I can't tell in the little time I've just tried them on quickly is a good one. Feels similar to my 2000's but haven't really had them on for very long. I read somewhere that 1999 is supposedly somewhere in the middle of 2000 and 2001....I think in this thread somewhere.

They will stay raw for a while yet my 2005's are being loved at the moment......and I don't mind having some "raw deadstock 0's" in the denim collection if ya catch my drift :D

Does anyone know the oz weight of this denim?

Edited by dant87

• 2 weeks later...

just a heads up, not sure if this applies to all Evisu stores in Japan, but I was @ the Ueno store today and there's 50% off all ladies items, 50% off all made in china men's items, 30% off all jeans including MIJ No.1 & No.2

they also added a green color to the custom paint option.

the ueno store has size 31~35 in both 2000 and 2001, they probably have more than that though..

I've been wanting to get a pair of No.1 after I sold mine a while back, picked up a pair of No.1 Lot. 2000.. works out to be a lot cheaper than what I've paid last time, not to mention the better exchange rate

Do they have all sizes for the No.1s? Does it also apply to the webstore? Last time the webstore showed sizes that were already out-of stock

when I'm really rich, I gonna put together a collection of #2000 No.1s with all available colors ;)

And what will happen to all the other unworn pairs you've got? :P

got my gf a pair, 50% off all Ladies stuff, including MIJ jeans. Got her a pair with the embroidered gull, I think it's the Evisu Donna #2000 or something like that. The denim is really nice, it has a nice texture and it's pretty hairy for evisu.

Jockstick, a lot of us use Suto for our proxy. I think they charge 8% of the total cost.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/85769-japan-proxy-service-cheapfastreliable/

Sizing wise... have a look at CTB's pic's of his 2000's and 2001's. The 2001's look slightly wider in the leg and a little more hip flare. The No.1 denim obviously shrinks a lot more than the No.2 denim. Everyone has their own take on sizing (people want different fits) but I would go true to size for No.2 denim and size up 2 for No.1 denim.

Jockstick, a lot of us use Suto for our proxy. I think they charge 8% of the total cost.

http://supertalk.sup...apfastreliable/

Sizing wise... have a look at CTB's pic's of his 2000's and 2001's. The 2001's look slightly wider in the leg and a little more hip flare. The No.1 denim obviously shrinks a lot more than the No.2 denim. Everyone has their own take on sizing (people want different fits) but I would go true to size for No.2 denim and size up 2 for No.1 denim.

thanks, that was helpful :)

I was wondering if anyone had any additional info on the pair of jeans I have:

evisu private stock 1944 repro, made in usa

how many oz's? how did it end up being made in the us? did evisu have a small production place here? is it evisu denim and just assembled in the us? thanks! I tried the web but had no luck

Everyone has their own take on sizing (people want different fits) but I would go true to size for No.2 denim and size up 2 for No.1 denim.

Defo go up 2 on no.1! I went tts on no.2 and spot on.

I was wondering if anyone had any additional info on the pair of jeans I have:

how many oz's? how did it end up being made in the us? did evisu have a small production place here? is it evisu denim and just assembled in the us? thanks! I tried the web but had no luck

Get some photos up! Will be a lot easier for guys to be able to tell.

i was wondering if anyone had any additional info on the pair of jeans i have:

how many oz's? how did it end up being made in the us? did evisu have a small production place here? is it evisu denim and just assembled in the us? thanks! i tried the web but had no luck

evisu jnternational line released private stocj model few years ago..some of them made in usa..