Evisu is still loved!

benzak

It says d85 on tag. I guess it is no3 denim

photo-5-1.jpg

The selvage is white one one side and red on the other.

Oh...and what would they even be worth? I just want to get rid of them....not looking to get a ton of money...if they are real and a form member would want them I would be happy to sell at a reasonable price. I would just hate to find out they are fake and take advantage of someone.

Thanks for everyone's help on the above posts. I did more searching and it is #3 denim (was called D85...or the other way around). Any idea what I should try to sell these for? Prices seem all over on ebay. I was thinking $125.

Good luck with that :D

Let the market dictate a price if they don't sell for $125 the first time around...

Yeah, I agree and I just want to get rid of them. I got them years ago and they sat in a closet as it was a spur of the moment purchase. If anyone on here that reads this and is interested in them pm me and we can discuss price (I know this isn't the right place for selling...just wanted to put it out there)...otherwise I'll toss them on ebay. Thanks again for all the help!

Might be a stupid question but does anyone know if there is a difference in the denims between evisu Japan and the internationally made stuff.

So for example I'm wearing mij lot 2000 in #1 right now - but is the cloth used the same as international #1 !?

Same for #2 i guess. Always wondered as mij is awesome but just got me thinking etc etc

Edited by dant87

Might be a stupid question but does anyone know if there is a difference in the denims between evisu Japan and the internationally made stuff.

So for example I'm wearing mij lot 2000 in #1 right now - but is the cloth used the same as international #1 !?

Same for #2 i guess. Always wondered as mij is awesome but just got me thinking etc etc

I've got both - and to my mind they're different. I did a (unfair) comparison a few years back - unfortunately I couldn't compare like for like, as the mij have been washed/soaked once and worn, whereas the international was brand new.

International

0001STFHemCloseUp.jpg

MIJ

MIJNo1HemCloseUp.jpg

International on top, MIJ below

Selv0001STFVsMIJNo1.jpg

MIJ on left.

No1Special.jpg

Edited by Setone

Can someone recommend me cheap proxy service to buy from evisu.jp other than sutocorp or sharp service?

You can use fromjapan proxy. Very impressive service. Dont use sharpservice, if anything bad happen.. They just ignore you. I have lost more than 13k JPY without any response and solution.

A ton of email sent but they just remain silent till today. This problem already nearly 3 month. Ver very very bad service.

Edited by zamzam

• 2 weeks later...

not sure if this has already been mentioned but Evisu (Europe) opened a store on Newburgh Street, 2 doors up from Cinch.

shame the Europe jeans are so bad

Yeh it's cool I went earlier this year in December. Even though it's Europe stuff like you say the cabinet with the 2504's in is nice. And I like the tshirts anyway haha.