Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Thanks guys!

Ctb they look nice. A good vintage whiskering going on there!

I'm so addicted to Evisu jp at the moment I can see myself picking up another pair in the near future. I fancy a pair of either no.0 if I can find some newish ones or some more no.1 with a different selvage used, I have the silver/black selvage in my no.1 at the moment.

I really want a pair of Evisu's. I understand lot 2005 offers the slimmest fit?

Whats the best place for ordering Evisu? (with red tab and gulls)

2005 is the slimmest yes. Best is direct from evisu for brand new etc I'd imagine. Will have to use a proxy service as they don't ship internationally unfortunately :(

A motherf*cking staffy decided to have a go at my leg and put four holes in my 2000's.. ruined my jeans, ruined my afternoon at the pub before I even got there, gutted. If I find the owner…… !

Look on the bright side! Your the only one rocking the "bitten by a staffy" look and you get to buy more Evisu.

2005 is a wonderful cut, normale thighs and a good taper. just ignore the sales staff and size down 1 since No.2 does stretch quite a bit. Still hate the fact that mine are basically a straight cut nowadays. I have to be honest though, the 0005's fit is better than 2005 as far as tapered cuts go. Looking good CTB! Still wish I got some Lazy S at some point.

Yes I will get some up soon. Basically they are a bit more tapered towards the bottom of the leg as I understand it when compared to lot 2000 that is.

I contacted evisu Japan and they have confirmed its the slimmest fit they do.....but not much of it is about.

Tbh I actually prefer the fit to the 2000. Not by miles but just a little. I think the top half of the jeans if I remember correctly are cut the same as the 2000 just the bottom that's slightly slimmer.

No significance at all - they change the hardware as they see fit, and I wouldn't read much into it...A lot of the time, the 'Japanese writing' will just say 'Yamane' or 'Evisu jeans', anyway...

Second this, would be great to see for two reasons: firstly, I'd also love to see how they fit and, secondly, this thread suffers from a severe shortage of fit pics for the various models...

Top block is the same as 2000's, bottom tapers to a 19cm legopening. I'd post a fit opening but mine have become too big so it wouldn't really be a good representative of the fit.

Here's a really shitty fit picture i found from back when I just got mine:

IMG_8281.jpg

anyone know where I can pick up a pair of lot2000 #1 (online, in japan or anywhere else)? mine are destroyed and want the same pair.

evisu.jp no longer has them

size 31 or 32

Just check yahoo japan every now and then as bargains do come up or wait till evisu.jp restock them.

Just check yahoo japan every now and then as bargains do come up or wait till evisu.jp restock them.

Amen to that. I've been looking on there at the moment. There are some Evis bargains to be had but not in my size at the moment :(

Great jeans...I dithered too long over getting the Oki-ni ones when they were on sale, back in the day.

Yellow gulls look fucking smart too. Do Evisu Boxpark no longer offer a painting service? Just had a gander at the International site and couldn't see it on offer, but it could be that I was blinded by the site's inability to spell 'browse'...

Hi, i've been reading this thread for ages and thought id post.

I've got these evisus's with the huge gull label... i love them.. but i want to know more about them lol

screenshot20121002at013.png

imagelwfb.jpg

image2iy.jpg

Just wanted to know some things...

What does LOT 0001 mean exactly?

i understand that evisu Denims have numbers .. what Number is mine? Number 3?

i dont actually know if this is painted or not lol..?

and finally, will these jeans FADE eventually if i wear the hell out of them? and will the massive gull on the back peel off so it looks awesome?

Thank you in advance for anyone who answers ..

Hi, i've been reading this thread for ages and thought id post.

I've got these evisus's with the huge gull label... i love them.. but i want to know more about them lol

Just wanted to know some things...

What does LOT 0001 mean exactly?

i understand that evisu Denims have numbers .. what Number is mine? Number 3?

i dont actually know if this is painted or not lol..?

and finally, will these jeans FADE eventually if i wear the hell out of them? and will the massive gull on the back peel off so it looks awesome?

Thank you in advance for anyone who answers ..

-Lot 0001 is the model / fit, in this case a straight fit.

-Most Evisu's come with numbers, this one doesn't so it's probably No.3 or No.4 (Evisu International's stock fabrics). Is it selvedge? Is the selvedge red on one side and white on the other?

-These aren't painted but printed, which means the gull hardly wears off at all. The printed stuff uses a sort of rubbery substance.

-Depends how hard you wear them obviously but I doubt that a lot will come off really.. Except for the areas that get a TON of abbrasion but even then.

-Lot 0001 is the model / fit, in this case a straight fit.

-Most Evisu's come with numbers, this one doesn't so it's probably No.3 or No.4 (Evisu International's stock fabrics). Is it selvedge? Is the selvedge red on one side and white on the other?

-These aren't painted but printed, which means the gull hardly wears off at all. The printed stuff uses a sort of rubbery substance.

-Depends how hard you wear them obviously but I doubt that a lot will come off really.. Except for the areas that get a TON of abbrasion but even then.

Thanks for answering,

yeah there is red and white selvage.. what does it mean?

Why do you doubt the jeans will fade?

evisudenimpic.jpg

See above pic, I presume your selvedge is No.3.

Your denim will fade, I think Warakia mainly meant that the gulls could be every stubborn to wear off.

A couple of posts up my Evisu x Oki-Ni are made from No.3 denim (previously known as D85).

Also see an older pic below...

1yrOkiNiHem.jpg

The fit is atrocious anyway. You should probably sell them and get yourself some MIJ versions.

I always hated those giant printed gulls. Looks like you're taking a large white crap.

Sorry, woke up too early…

The fit is rubbish on the 0001 agreed. I bought my first pair of evisu Europe before I really understood what was what years ago and never really liked the fit.

Tbh as far as fit goes lot 2001/2000/2005/1999 are way ahead of anything else. Personally I love my fit on 2005 at the moment.