000plant.jpg

me and my apc,s planted some silverbeet seedlings out

000plant1.jpg

and picked some weeds for lunch

000plant2.jpg

weeds and tuna

000plant3.jpg

the saus spent the rest of the day lazing in the sun

i spent the rest of the day crushing little girls fashion dreams by failing their folios

i spent the rest of the day crushing little girls fashion dreams by failing their folios

I'm sure there are always one or two who make it a real pleasure to do so :D

That is a good post. What is the tabletop there?

Really, really old quarter-sawn oak. It's kind of like a cladding, not really veneer but thinner stuff, thin enough to maybe have been ribboned out at a more severe angle. I don't know how else you'd get that amount of figuring. Old lumber is always really intense and surprising though.

Glad the pics were liked! Like I said it's hard to make the time for pics when people expect me to be keeping busy, but occassionally I'm left alone to just do the shit.

whaddup friends, been a minute since i posted, some things from the past few months:

my friend's house oceanside

1.jpg

2.jpg

more shroom adventures by the beach

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

dead seal

8.jpg

l.a. adventures: checked out forage off sunset by someone's recommendation on sufu, was excellent

9.jpg

10.jpg

today while staying home, i finished up what i bought a few months back. if you guys remember i got this on holiday a few months back but never got around to making it. its called a tatebanko which is actually the japanese art of paper diorama.

_MG_2441.jpg

most of it was just tedious work and involved cutting paper and glueing parts together. but it gave a sense of satisfaction after i was done. took me 3 hours, not really amazing paper-cutting skills but it looks good. anybody who see this should buy it. it will give you a lot of fun.

R1000669.jpg

the next time im heading down to sydney (which is in september), i'll get the 36 views of mount fuji.

Today I went to Philly for the Mad Decent block party. Just this for now, but a full update with pictures coming soon. Excuse the quality, I haven't learned the video on my camera yet. This is during the Diplo set when he played some Rusko to close out his set

N22f5gdrYAg

some fantastic images there lowrider...and I always love a good TILT-SHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!! making shit look like its from a model train set is so cool.

do you have a TS-E lens? or are you using the web tool?

some fantastic images there lowrider...and I always love a good TILT-SHIFT!!!!!!!!!!!! making shit look like its from a model train set is so cool.

thanks! i wish i had a TS-E... but the 2 are from tiltshifmaker.com.

we have a "japanese" garden at our local conservatory / zoo. went there with the family to relax.

4841422293_718ff898d2_z.jpg

4841421743_60619070a1_z.jpg

4842039614_889162703c_z.jpg

4841422057_c0f8a3c3bb_z.jpg

4842038580_28cdde998a_z.jpg

4841420805_aa00785066_z.jpg

4842038204_5333897a83_z.jpg

4842038354_97bf338e3d_z.jpg

Figured this was a flora-centric post, so I threw in my PBJ "leaf" for those nature lovers out there...ha.

4845083182_84cac05b9e_z.jpg

we have a "japanese" garden at our local conservatory / zoo. went there with the family to relax.

4841422293_718ff898d2_z.jpg

4841421743_60619070a1_z.jpg

4842039614_889162703c_z.jpg

4841422057_c0f8a3c3bb_z.jpg

4842038580_28cdde998a_z.jpg

That little spot is great! There's a more expansive garden in Bloomington worth checking out but it's alot less intimate. No conservatory or bonsai rooms as far as I know, and it doesn't have the same feel of that huge tree canopy.

haha, Como Zoo is such a cool, funky zoo.

Glad the pics were liked! Like I said it's hard to make the time for pics when people expect me to be keeping busy, but occassionally I'm left alone to just do the shit.

Really enjoyed those pics - must spread!

today while staying home, i finished up what i bought a few months back. if you guys remember i got this on holiday a few months back but never got around to making it. its called a tatebanko which is actually the japanese art of paper diorama.

I'm going to try to find one of these - should be a fun project to do with our little girl!

Agreed! Very nice!

Great stuff everyone! :)

My entire family (22 people total) and I, recently took a trip to Oslo,Norway to visit my other half of the family that i havent seen in nearly 5 years. The flight was horrible because i couldnt get any sleep half the time. I manage to snap a few pics on the plane.

Here are a few:

23r8uh1.jpg

117xkjr.jpg

nx8en8.jpg

In norway, i went to some park called Vigeland, which is one of the most beautiful public parks there.The park contains the life's work of Gustav Vigeland, a famous Norwegian sculptor. More than 200 Vigeland masterpieces are on display, including the bronze "Sinnataggen" (Angry Boy) and "Monolitten," a 17-meter spire flanked by 121 commanding figures, all composed of a single piece of white granite.

the Monolitten

2a4wwnk.jpg

rviuqa.jpg

29bog8l.jpg

pwtvl.jpg

kb3xgm.jpg

2bwfbb.jpg

The angry little boy ahaha

9ruc7d.jpg

more pics to come...

on my road trip to Rome, Paris and Amsterdam

We went up to the observatory again this past weekend. We went into it knowing that it was going to be bad weather but it got a little more intense as the night moved on:

The cloud slowly moved over the mountain across from us and started to pound the valley.

a few good flashes that were hidden by the cloud cover.

mg9535.jpg

mg9544.jpg

Then we got the party started, stabbing the earth not letting it rest before it would hit again.

mg9569.jpg

mg9571.jpg

mg9572a.jpg

mg9573.jpg

This was right before it moved a little too close to us. and also the time that I realized that I was standing next to the tallest thing as far as I could see and that also happened to be a lightning rod....

Moving inside we were rattled all night by very close strikes all around us.

Sadly we could only get one good photo through the scope:

deerlickgroup.jpg

The Deer Lick group of galaxies.