What are your jeans doing today?

ninetynine

my apc ns and i are showing my new german 'daughter' some sights on her first weekend here. Here we are taking a break at pebbly bay

00aroha.jpg

hey syb, do you like what ive done with your shoes?

Bull fighting, i find it to be unsettlingly barbaric but whatever

Translation:Torro to you bitch

4805241693_852b2920ab.jpg

4805242715_10c1a98a91.jpg

4805243409_f081edf4aa.jpg

PICADORS prod and stab the bull to infuriate it (picador comes from picar which means to sting. The picadors ride blindfolded and heavily armored horses which are able to shrug of the bulls horns.

4805869184_874ea9403a.jpg

4805246117_2af8fe2988.jpg

4805246909_9bba9851c9.jpg

The matador has just given the death blow (sword is sticking out of bulls back)

4805247853_39a79f0818.jpg

The matador drives the sword through the bulls back, i hate it but the ability to drive a sword up to the hilt into a bulls back while avoiding its horns is incredible

4805873164_bdf04d5631.jpg

Apologies in advance for this being the completely wrong location for this question, but I'm betting dollars to donuts some of you cats have strong opinions: any recommendations for in-ear headphones (replacement for my dead stock ipod headphones) or for a sub-$300 projector to have my parents bring me for watching movies in my apartment?

No idea on the projector scene.. but in regards to in-ears, i've heard things about the beats by dre being just average quality, therefore overpriced, so if they were even on your radar i'd be skeptical.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Got the bike out with inspiration from farmers post

DSCF7726.jpg

Sunday Funday custom build

DSCF7730.jpg

Headset cap with daughters name engraved on it

DSCF7727.jpg

DSCF7731.jpg

Got out for about 30mins before the rain came, plus I was fucked by then, haha.

Apologies in advance for this being the completely wrong location for this question, but I'm betting dollars to donuts some of you cats have strong opinions: any recommendations for in-ear headphones (replacement for my dead stock ipod headphones) or for a sub-$300 projector to have my parents bring me for watching movies in my apartment?

I typically don't like sony earbuds, but i love my Sony MDR-EX500LP. They have excellent sound reproduction for the price ($75). They're still not anything "professional grade" so if you are looking for SERIOUS sound, get a pair of Shure SCL-3 ($150) or for an insane pair, the Shure SE-310 ($250). if you're picky about sound, these are for you. I just can't justify that much money for earbuds...

i don't have a recommendation for a projector...try cnet reviews??

im using a pair of sony ones as well but i cant figure out the model since i threw the box out. they were around 50USD according to conversion rates. i've tried using Ultimate Ears UE-4 and UE-5 but they both didn't make the cut. I wear glasses and they hurt a lot after prolonged use so I wouldn't recommend it and they're hard to use when i want to use them at night before going to bed.

well yesterday the denimes spent a good bit of time in the evening smoking ganga by the james(powhatan) river, so today they got a good hand-rubbing with chandrika ayurvedic soap, and now they are at the laundromat getting a good dry. after that they're going to work in the marlboro warehouse

Edit: I LOVE LFC, just saw your post. Got any videos or pictures of you riding. Post em up if you do!

Pulled the dirtythirty2 under our Magnolia tree (just found out its the largest in the state when a newspaper photographer asked to take some pictures of it) for some shade and gave it a well needed wash.

IMG_1sdf069.jpg

IMG_107csd0.jpg

bubblebutt

IMG_0313.jpg

waywt

IMG_0327.jpg

jins

IMG_10dfs53.jpg

Snake in the grass