denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

Hi all,

New Take 5 discussion forum will be in operation with effect from 1st January 2011.

All the old contest photos have been uploaded to the new forum. And new accounts have been created for the participants of the Denime contest.

I have sent an e-mail to every participant with new user ID and password. If you do not receive the e-mail, please contact me at [email protected].

Also, "salaami" and "almostnice", please contact me since I do not have your e-mail address.

Concerning the judges and the prizes, discussion between me and Benny is underway. Once we have final decision, we will inform you immediately.

Thank you for your support on the Denime Contest.

Francis

i tried to post on the new forum, but i didn´t find out how to login. i tried google translator, but it didn´t help either...

ganz oben rechts in dünner chinesischer schrift, der rechte von den beiden knöpfen. erstes feld username und 2. feld nach dem doppelpunkt passwort

sorry for german

the good thing when you size up on a pair of denime like these is that they're still really thick and strong everywhere after 15 months of wear.

they just keep looking better and better, slowly. They really have a long life!

This thread appears to be going off at a tangent...

wassup girls...i seem to have been off on a tangent myself the past two months...its funny cause the only pants i own are my jeans and i've gotten so shamefully fat that i cant fit MY DENIME FC OR WH...good thing is i wore em hard enough to still be in the running somehow. so ive been wearing thobes/ izaars everday exept when ive been working my day job at kmart stocking shelves and unloading trucks...so i copped a cheap pair of 10 buck walmart jeans big enough to fit my fat arse in...i now work in a group home for at risk youth so i can give the cheap jawns a rest(i never washed them but there is nothing to show) . im gonna have to hit up the BIG clearance rack or supermarket to find a decent pair of jawns to wear. everybodys hayashis are coming along so well...i gotta lose this freshman 15...HEY TV HOW MUCH FOR THE W33 JOINTS? and mr. almostnice i still see you from where you see me not!

Welcome back salaami, this place has missed you.

You should have followed the advice when you got your Denimes - "Buy 'em loose"!

funny as it seems i thought i did...now atzec can have the last laugh. i can barely pull them up...and buttoning them is a joke

wassup girls...i seem to have been off on a tangent myself the past two months...its funny cause the only pants i own are my jeans and i've gotten so shamefully fat that i cant fit MY DENIME FC OR WH...good thing is i wore em hard enough to still be in the running somehow. so ive been wearing thobes/ izaars everday exept when ive been working my day job at kmart stocking shelves and unloading trucks...so i copped a cheap pair of 10 buck walmart jeans big enough to fit my fat arse in...i now work in a group home for at risk youth so i can give the cheap jawns a rest(i never washed them but there is nothing to show) . im gonna have to hit up the BIG clearance rack or supermarket to find a decent pair of jawns to wear. everybodys hayashis are coming along so well...i gotta lose this freshman 15...HEY TV HOW MUCH FOR THE W33 JOINTS? and mr. almostnice i still see you from where you see me not!

you should just lose some weight!!! because your denimes looked great and you need to lose enough to wear your FC and WH again! damn salaami! glad you're doing great though, you sound happy.

hey salaami, nice to see you´re back.

hope you´ll lose the weight you gained, again.

anyways some pics of your denimes would be nice. i think your last update was in august or so...

you don't scare me mr. almostnice, not one bit...

cross post from denime thread:

since almost nobody was feeling the last update, i decided to snap a few more pics, this time the jeans are being modeled by an annonymous young lady. imho jeans pics look better with the jeans worn on someone's body, it seems to give a deeper perspective of the fades in a 3-D kind of way. enjoy...i was going to patch this little hole in the denim near the crotch, but i just sewed around the hole to keep it from growing. i figured i needed a vapor-vent near my nuts to keep my swimmers happy...

46806210.jpg

99027213.jpg

vapor-vent:

66836424.jpg

backseam reinforcement done this week. it's a lot stronger than it looks

96617772.jpg

right upper thigh. as you can see it's gotten the business. this is why i'm doing less and less hard labor in these, but yet still giving them regular 14 hour per, 7 day a week wear. so they will still develop despite less dramatic abuse. top patch is 100xx WH denim, bottom is black fullcount, both flipped to weft side to appear less jarring to the eye. on the rear pocket patch i left the warp side out since it will fade soon enough to a nice grey eventually...but it looks raw right now. you can see my handmade key thingy at the top left corner. you can only see a bit, but it was fleshy pink raw leather color only a few months ago. now it's very dark brown. i'll take a good pic of it later.

31419063.jpg

bye bye red tab. i love t5 for selling my my first pair of MiJ jawns with a tab

40921351.jpg

no combs:

39817798.jpg

frontal

43120148.jpg

trust me, this is NOT my ass...my model complained that these jeans must be made for someone without any booty....yeah, ME! shut up edmond...

66543144.jpg

31419063.jpg

no its quite embarrasing sir...my wife has threatened me with severe sanctions if i don't become the biggest loser...hell im nearing my near 30s and i'm a dad now...two nights ago i tried to pull the warehouse on and i actually wore them to foodlion to get some milk...i was able to wear them but i had to undo the to undo the top two buttons...when i get my taxes back after i grab an i-pad and a new car ima hit up the supermarket for a new pair of joints...later than sooner i'll post the evo on the WH cause they are just starting to look OK fade-wise...but ima put them on the supermarket for a possible sale or exchange. theres no way i'll ever be able to fit the denimes again so they will just get retirement status until i can figure out what to do with them...as soon a s you stop smoking here comes the poundage...cigarettes are like crack i tell ya!

Salaam! welcome back brotha! i need to see pic's of this fatness you talking bout. i'll never forget the time you and Lendo cracked up at my fat stomach when i tried on the Denimes! (and they were raw too) ya'll just looked at me and busted out!!!! now who's laughin?!?!?! :P i can still button up all my buttons! anyway, missed your posts and wisdom!