denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

anticipating this and the end and with all the great pairs coming off, its going to be a super tight race with regards to who will come out champs. this comp has been nothing but pure gold. one of the comps with the most best faded pairs thats for sure.

anybody got any idea or a list of who is still 100% in this?

• 3 weeks later...

I know, a pair of deadstock o.g. Denimes would be top of my wish list for sure. If I owned, say 3sixteen or the like, I would try and figure out a way of replicating them. American repro's of Japenese repro's, then the circle would be complete.

Ineed to win this contest...atzec let me hold a pair of 811s for awhile w 33 and even these are snug....do NOT let your wife start watching food network!

nice b_F

i was lookin down at my jeans the other day and commented out loud, "wow, these are really starting to blossom like a beautiful flower." Sarah looks over and says, "wish you would say nice things like that about me." :mad: then she laughed at me for being a freak. :D

and there you go- i used beautiful and freak in my story. :o

• 2 weeks later...

wished i got my ass on superfuture earlier to be a part of this. i have to say that all of the denimes that have been worn religiously for this contest turned out more than amazing. its going to be hard to choose a winner for this out of you lot who have been wearing them who includes aztec, pomata, tvshooter, almostnice and amardeep. they have left a deep impression on me. its sad that these wont be made again with the same denim and details anymore. good stuff!

I asked this in the main thread as well, but:

Does anyone happen to have a raw waist/rise measurement for the Denime XX in a size 34? I e-mailed Gordon about their measurement chart, but I haven't received a response. I'm looking to get a pair of the 15th anniversary Warehouse 1001xx and I'd like the fit to be similarly baggy.

who's still in this?! i love the way mine are starting to look. just wish i had put a little more time into the contest. all good tho.

jstavrin- Gordon's in Japan. he's still answering emails but it may take a few days. from what i recollect, and i'm prob wrong, i think the raw waist for the 34's was 35.5. i could be mistaken tho.