denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

yeah...but I think...I'll wear them today just because of you :) and maybe...making it my main pair till the Samurai contests starts..who knows.

you had your pair hemmed at Take5, right? AFAIK they chainstitch with a lot of tension and that way your roping is so extreme :)

I've exchanged a pic, you guys should've seen the crazy roping...By the way, poor me lost the login details for the take5 forum. Is someone able to update my latest contest pics? Maybe Atzec? Thanks in advance!

their forum is down, will try again, if i remember.

nice jeans btw, did you really count the days? actually the fades are quite impressive for 140days- i think mine have at least 4 times more days of wear (=560, but tbh i don´t have a clue...).

their forum is down, will try again, if i remember.

nice jeans btw, did you really count the days? actually the fades are quite impressive for 140days- i think mine have at least 4 times more days of wear (=560, but tbh i don´t have a clue...).

Yep, I've got a little Moleskine for my Denims, a bit overrated, isn't it? :P But meanwhile I'm not that crazy about it anymore.

The Denimes got only those 140 days, some of these days were house- and garden working and hard stuff like that. And 15 washes are a lot imo. But hey, if the forum is down, how will they judge the contest?

How will they be judged? Should we send pictures to someone (cuz' there is no T5 forum anymore)?

We are now "rescuing" the forum. We don't know what's happening. And Benny is now in Japan, he will discuss with the concerned parties on the judging panel issue. We will keep you informed of all the progress.

that's good to hear. Atzec- you've been very dedicated to this contest and it's been great to see your progress. looks awesome. dr house- awesome too. can't wait to see the final pic's in a couple weeks. been wearing mine everyday for the last month and a half. except to the beach. :)

....still no news from francis and T5. :-(

Hope to hear from them before 1st of september.

Nice pic, Matthias...Too bad, I'm afraid there is not much interest anymore from T5 & Co. I'll post final updates (final is the wrong word, there is so much life left in my pair, I wear 'em gladly at the moment) until wednesday anyways.

This contest was so far just super great for me. I started wearing my Denime pants on February 2010 only since I had to finish my previous project a G-Star US First till then. But from febraury 2010 till now I just had worn my Denimes daily except a holiday break in July 2010 for 2 weeks and a repair break last July.

Check out plenty of update pics here and enjoy it

https://picasaweb.google.com/116118427799433045500/DenimeJeansContestStartFebruary222010?authkey=Gv1sRgCMTApuH-_qLcIQ#

BTW: Who can tell me in an easy way, how to upload a few pics from my Picasa account here? Thanks for any help