denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i must admit the wife has made these denimes too small for me at the moment... my warehouse have been getting all the love since like 3 mos. ago. the denimes have been either soaking in a bucket full of pine-sol or sun bathing on the rail of my back porch...

Out of rep, but pictures from tvshooter, amardeep, Atzec, and beautiful_FrEak just made me put on my Denime XX types over my ROYs which I just said last night I would choose over my japanese denim. :P Amazing stuff guys!

Rep when I get back, if I can, not that it's worth much... :)

those who wore their denimes for this contest, had amazing results. aztec, pomata, almostnice, tvshooter, amardeep, salaami (if i didnt remember wrongly) have got some really nice pairs. shame on the rest of you who have beautiful pairs but didnt take pictures/didnt wear yours! i would have bought them if i had gotten onto sufu earlier!

^not bad, not bad

my pair smells like a wet dog probably cause it takes a lot of time to dry them now. I'm thinking about putting them in the dryer after the next wash but I've never done it before. anyone here uses the dryer on a regular basis?

I remember the guys at the denime tokyo store told my friend to NEVER put them in the dryer for some reason I can't remember...

^not bad, not bad

my pair smells like a wet dog probably cause it takes a lot of time to dry them now. I'm thinking about putting them in the dryer after the next wash but I've never done it before. anyone here uses the dryer on a regular basis?

I remember the guys at the denime tokyo store told my friend to NEVER put them in the dryer for some reason I can't remember...

Nice to hear from you again finally. Everythings good with you and your family?

If you put 'em in the dryer they

- get softer

- can get unwanted crinkles

- and they shrink a lot. Especially the Denimes imo.

Roll'em up in a big towel and squeeze them. After that you should leave 'em hang drying in a cool, airy place. I prefer drying my wet jawnz hanging in the bathroom overnight after a shower near the open window. Works great.

about the washing. I washed my 66-2 yesterday evening and I wear them right now. I did a tumble dry and then I hang dry them in the living room. works. and I don't fear the tumble dry when the pair is already washed and faded.

tumble dry with a brand new pair of jeans is a total different story and I wouldn't do that again

thanks for the answers, I think I'll try the dryer after the next wash(very soon, I can't stand the smell).

Nice to hear from you again finally. Everythings good with you and your family?

yes thanks dr. House the small one is growing so fast I can't believe :confused: