denime xx type & 66xx type 2 year contest

edmond

superb natural fades mr. german fuck-faced-friend. lendo and i were having a discussion a while back about how cool it is that 2 jews (strauss and jake davis) came together to start the whole jeans phenomenon. repairing denimes today, so today is a warehouse one.

washed today,50°C,some sort of Woolite Black detergent.well,the cheap no-name alternative from my local drugstore.the result:

4923827091_a2b034c590_z.jpg

4923828313_660d9f7118_z.jpg

4923826535_0856537540_z.jpg

IMO,the whole detergent discussion is way overrated.as long as you dont use anything with bleach in it,most stuff for colours will do the job.just wear them until they are really in a need for a wash.but beware:if you wash too often you will end up like salaami-with an awful 80's stonewashed look.highly appreciated by your parents and your granny but not what we are really after here.ahem...

fitpics:

4923788366_9407aae9c4_z.jpg4923195287_0d09afa1f5_z.jpg

washed today,50°C,some sort of Woolite Black detergent.well,the cheap no-name alternative from my local drugstore.the result:

4923827091_a2b034c590_z.jpg

4923828313_660d9f7118_z.jpg

4923826535_0856537540_z.jpg

IMO,the whole detergent discussion is way overrated.as long as you dont use anything with bleach in it,most stuff for colours will do the job.just wear them until they are really in a need for a wash.but beware:if you wash too often you will end up like salaami-with an awful 80's stonewashed look.highly appreciated by your parents and your granny but not what we are really after here.ahem...

fitpics:

4923788366_9407aae9c4_z.jpg4923195287_0d09afa1f5_z.jpg

I see that strange vertical faded crease on the right leg of my denimes too

your pair looks crap tho

thats not strange at all,happens if you've to give head everyday and explains yours,hah!.but you are right,my pair is far from perfect.allow me a little time to enhance my techniques,im working on a head-over-heels blowjob.

I see that strange vertical faded crease on the right leg of my denimes too

your pair looks crap tho

thats not strange at all,happens if you've to give head everyday and explains yours,hah!.but you are right,my pair is far from perfect.allow me a little time to enhance my techniques,im working on a head-over-heels blowjob.

wow, we´re almost at a year now. will post an update soon. i hope to see lots of pics around 1st sep.

and what about that new t5 forum? nothing happens.

I got my Denime 66 from Tokyo a few years ago but due to back up of rotations, I didn't get to start on them till about a year ago. So coincidently, I've been sort of unofficially wearing down my Denimes along with you guys at the same time. Are there any major differences in the denim between my pair and all of yours'? Now I'm very curious to see how all your pairs turned out compared to mine.

wow, i was so excited a year ago....

Atzec signing up.

Looks like I´m first.

checkin.jpg

I don´t have a contest label, because I bought the jeans before it was announced, that we´d get one. Hope to get one added next time, when the jeans or me is in HK. Anyways, here´s the proof, that I got them from Take5:

checkin2.jpg

checkin4.jpg

...and now I´m soaking the jeans:

checkin5.jpg

checkin3.jpg

I chosed to soak in hot water and keep the waist dry. Later I´ll put them on and jump in the tub wearin the jeans to keep the waist from shrinking too much...

Cheers,

Atzec - Matt

http://www.take5jeans.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=11714#11714

well, the first year is over now!

this was today- when i was waiting outside for a friend, didn´t come home before sundown to take some better pics...:

SAM_0117640x480.jpg

...and here´s one of my latest fitpics.

SAM_0102640x480.jpg

so how´s everyone else´s jeans doing?